Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2007, 07:38 AM

Default Re: USPC People

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen stephen on multiple occasions since the uspc as he seems to be a semiregular on the circuit, at least on the east coast. I believe I've played with him at 25/50 and I imagine he's pretty well qualified to be gossiping about these things. you guys should stop giving him such a hard time. yes he's a little nuts but he's also a very good guy. I don't think he takes this forum too seriously so you can't hold his true personality accountable for some of the calamity he takes part in here, as I think he's entertained by the seriousness in which you guys all take these forums, which leads to his way of basically leveling you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mike ,
I have CERTAINLY learned to level with the best of them,but I was warned ,to take this forum with a grain of salt in the "serious department" due to a select few jackass's.
Since the FT at the USPC,I must say you,Alex,Shane,Dale,and Jordan have not only gained my respect as poker players,but as friends as well.,,,,,,,,,,and yes ,I am a litte NUTS (lol).I do enjoy some constructive input on my part into the forum,but way back when I was ripped to shreads on many diff. occassion's,leading me to fight fire with fire.thus leveling as well.It all in fun guys!
See you in a couple of weeks at the WSOP.

~stephen feraca

On a side note ,I was in AC playing in the CEO POKER Tour $5k TWO Day Main Event last Thursday(they had 32 entries paying 6 spots....is that a joke or what.......was card dead for eight hours and finished 11 for ZERO).I would have NEVER entered except that I pre-registered two months prior,and they said they were expecting 200+ minimum.NEVER pre-registering AGAIN!!

My point of the post is ,I did however have the "honor"of sitting next to Karate Mike Santoro.I didnt really remember playing any particularly interesting hands at the USPC vs. him,but I will say he does NOT STFU after every hand in which he loses,was outplayed,rivered,"everybody is a donkey","i cant play with these non-pros",and on and on.He actually pulled another one of his "this a professional laydown my friends" and I had to laugh,as I dont think anyone else at the table got it..........he REALLY Is a DOUCHE and was getting hit with the deck to boot,but was still in when I busted out,so I dont know how he finished.
What a BOZO!!
Old 05-27-2007, 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uhhh. so all of your observations are based 100% on final tabling the event? i dont think thats what the OP was looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you must have been leveling

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the crap I am referring to!
Old 05-27-2007, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MDM=tstonembd plays all the mixed LIVE games,and quite WELL at that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he get a coach or something? I thought he was still 8 tabling 2/4 LHE before his big tourney win and then moved up to nosebleed stakes and was struggling or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure he was posting about nosebleed hands before the USPC. Where would he get the money to buyin to the USPC if he played 2/4? Satellites? I've only seen him on that one YouTube clip of him fourbet bluffing and he looked pretty relaxed despite playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:58 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uhhh. so all of your observations are based 100% on final tabling the event? i dont think thats what the OP was looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure. i think he just couldnt imagine i was actually that stupid. i sure showed him! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My point of the post is ,I did however have the "honor"of sitting next to Karate Mike Santoro.I didnt really remember playing any particularly interesting hands at the USPC vs. him,but I will say he does NOT STFU after every hand in which he loses,was outplayed,rivered,"everybody is a donkey","i cant play with these non-pros",and on and on.He actually pulled another one of his "this a professional laydown my friends" and I had to laugh,as I dont think anyone else at the table got it..........he REALLY Is a DOUCHE and was getting hit with the deck to boot,but was still in when I busted out,so I dont know how he finished.
What a BOZO!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at your table in the $500 last week and again in a single table sat a few days later.

funny/pathetic karate mike story:

the cocktail waitress happened to be coming around with drinks just as mike busted the satellite. so she gives him his drink and what does he do? obviously he starts telling her bad beat stories, loooool. goes on and on about how he hasnt won a hand in 4 days, his overpairs keep getting cracked, etc while the horrified waitress looks for an escape route. just pathetic

he also insisted on pulling up an extra chair at the table for his motorcycle helmet. couldn't make this stuff up.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure. i think he just couldnt imagine i was actually that stupid. i sure showed him! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I actually DO understand Mr. Pitt!!

~stephen feraca
Old 05-27-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What a BOZO!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at your table in the $500 last week and again in a single table sat a few days later.

funny/pathetic karate mike story:

the cocktail waitress happened to be coming around with drinks just as mike busted the satellite. so she gives him his drink and what does he do? obviously he starts telling her bad beat stories, loooool. goes on and on about how he hasnt won a hand in 4 days, his overpairs keep getting cracked, etc while the horrified waitress looks for an escape route. just pathetic

he also insisted on pulling up an extra chair at the table for his motorcycle helmet. couldn't make this stuff up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that whole motorcycle charade a joke or what??
I was going to ask the floorman for a special locker/vault for his helmet,as he looked terrified as though someone was actually going to RUN OFF with it......he is most def, the clown of the century!

As to the CEO Tourney,..........are you talking about the $500 Sat for the M/E we played in,and also the 1st $500 event played on Saturday?

Did you introduce yourself,as I am quite bad at remembering these things.....and am sorry for forgetting?

As I said before,,,,,,,,,,,,I was invited to the event with some WS clients of mine,and to say I was disappointed in the WHOLE series is putting it VERY mildly!!

~stephen feraca