Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: StarsNotes

just wanted to add that i'd love to see it, too.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to add color to the notes like Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spent most of a day on this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Roland, you weren't joking when you mentioned Owned Transparent AHK GUIs were broken beyond belief - thanks for that, saved me banging head against brick wall for the entire day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Interestingly there is no problem when owned by another AHK GUI, only for external processes - thought I had something for a few hours today [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyone like?

This is no Photoshop, is a fully working AHK overlay on resizeable tables - but still much work to be done - no way to specify who is what colour yet... other than editing the code by hand - that will not do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Shouldn't be much of a problem tho... just time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, this what you are imagining?

Feedback pls. before I epend a couple more days on this...

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone have this project? Or an interest to take it to the end. I love the color coding idea, and two or three different people have started it, but haven't had the time to complete it.

Someone with time, please... it's such an easy recognition tool without having to load PT or any other software..
Old 08-09-2007, 02:08 PM

Spent most of a day on this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone like?

Anyway, this what you are imagining?

Feedback pls. before I epend a couple more days on this...

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this project coming along? Last contact we had you were working on a drop down menu for color selection. Thanks.. really anxious to get this one.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How is this project coming along? Last contact we had you were working on a drop down menu for color selection. Thanks.. really anxious to get this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would have been released by now if I hadn't had to spend the last few days working around updates.

Got menus, preferred seating and all that sorted now, just need to make a nice way of displaying additional notes, then map all the co-ordinates for full ring / 8-max / 10max tables etc. (I only have 6-max done so far).

With any luck will be ready to go tonight [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

With any luck will be ready to go tonight [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite what I was hoping, I failed to get the notes section working properly yet [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But I did say I'd get it done tonight, so here it is in it's curent state [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Only coloured borders working - right-click border to change colour.

Edit "default_colours.txt" to add more options if you wish, format should be obvious enough.

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StarsReads

Will improve a lot over the next week or so I hope [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tournaments / SNGs not supported at this time, they will be in the next version for sure.

dave,
Old 08-10-2007, 02:18 AM

Looks like this dummy (me) can't get it to work. Here's the facts. Can you, Dave, or one of the other patient people point out any obvious errors... this is my first time running an AHK script...

Here's what I've done..

I downloaded the StarsRead.ahk and put it in its own subdirectory. I even went and downloaded the most recent version update of AHK program and put it in the same directory. Obviously, I did extract the zipped StarsRead.ahk

I tried running the script expecting something to open up. It didn't. I realized it might be that it merely runs in memory till called upon...duhhhhh

I opened up PStars and a 6 max table. Could not get the menu to open up allowing me to assign colors. I right clicked, left clicked every area around the box, and even the circle, nothing.

I shut all that down and compiled the script to hopefully make it a stand alone. I put (in both the former and latter example) a shortcut on the desktop. I did one for the script alone, and even one for the exe compiled version.

When I click either one, it appears in the task bar, both cases, but I can't get it to work when I open Pstars and a 6 table cash game.

What am I missing? It seems to be running, but I can't access it. You guys must hate us "first time" users with AHK's... sigh.

Thanks for all your work Dave...can't wait to get it working and see updates for other cash games 10, 9 and 8 max tables...

I assume once there are updates, just delete the old shortcuts to the older versions and create new ones for each and every new update.

Help!!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:24 AM

Tried it one more time when I realized I had never sat in the game and that might be a requirement. When I chose a seat and went to accept it, I got a pop-up idiot box with the following error..

Error at line 42

Line text MZ

Error: this line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:08 AM

I have it running and it recognises tables but in the tooltip it only has location and connection [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tried it one more time when I realized I had never sat in the game and that might be a requirement. When I chose a seat and went to accept it, I got a pop-up idiot box with the following error..

Error at line 42

Line text MZ

Error: this line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.

[/ QUOTE ]

One other note. I am running Vista, but I told the exe script to run as administrator. If it is on the ahk's end, no problem. Have I at least done what I'm supposed to do on my end?
Old 08-10-2007, 12:47 PM

Hi,

For Vista, go to "C:\Program Files\Autohotkey", and set Autohotkey.exe to run as administrator.

Probably have to do the same for PokerStars.exe.

[ QUOTE ]

just delete the old shortcuts

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not use shortcuts at all (this goes for many AHK scripts). This one needs to find both itself and other files in its folder, so just extract the zip to a folder, go in that folder, and run the AHK from there.

You will need Stars to be saving HH files, and you will need to play 1 hand before anything kicks in - the script will run as soon as you sit (thus the error above, I presume caused by shortcut or access permission problems), but it needs a hand to play out before it can identify the players at the table from the hand history files.

Hope that helps,

dave.