Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 12:06 PM

Default Re: * removal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Listen if you guys really want your stars removed I can arrange it. NT, Dr Savage an I plan to go to Lugers some time in the near future, now say there was a bottle of Phelps Insignia 2002 Cab on the table I bet that * would magically disappear. PS transfers accepted.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how many bottles would it take for a permaban reversal?

LOL at people crying about their *'s. I figured I'd get one in the thread where I got the axe. Figured I'd prolly get a month in the hole too. And I had never been given any previous *'s or warnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow what did you do to get banned i missed that one
Old 05-14-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Listen if you guys really want your stars removed I can arrange it. NT, Dr Savage an I plan to go to Lugers some time in the near future, now say there was a bottle of Phelps Insignia 2002 Cab on the table I bet that * would magically disappear. PS transfers accepted.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at people crying about their *'s. I figured I'd get one in the thread where I got the axe. Figured I'd prolly get a month in the hole too. And I had never been given any previous *'s or warnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was pretty under the radar. I thought you banned me.

El D started a thread about that white couple who had their artificial insemenation mixed up and wound up with a black baby. Come to find out the mother was part Dominican. I made a crack about being able to pass the baby off as part Dominican if it had Down Syndrome.

I should have clarified that it was an insult directed at this guys' appearance- not a slur at the entire race. But I was asking for it so I guess them's teh breaks.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:18 PM

oh ya that was me
Old 05-14-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ewwww.... you would eat dinner with NT? Diner with Savage I can see, he is always fun to have around. But NT? ewwwww

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

user notes ftw.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:13 PM

DFR,

That was a perma-ban? Pity, you probably should be sure when making racially sensitive jokes that people are aware of the reference you're making. Particularly those with the ability to ban you.

NT!, I really don't care that much about the arbitrary stuff, it is in the sticky, but you *'ing people for saying dumb things is a bit different than the way everyone else handled it, including [censored]. For example, daryn wasn't even aware of it in the post I responded to...
Old 05-14-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you probably should be sure when making racially sensitive jokes that people are aware of the reference you're making. Particularly those with the ability to ban you.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, yo!

Thanks again, NT!. And I don't care what MrKilla says about you, either. Ur pretty cool. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2007, 03:50 PM

tuq,

i trust nt's judgment, it's cool.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It was pretty under the radar. I thought you banned me.

El D started a thread about that white couple who had their artificial insemenation mixed up and wound up with a black baby. Come to find out the mother was part Dominican. I made a crack about being able to pass the baby off as part Dominican if it had Down Syndrome.

I should have clarified that it was an insult directed at this guys' appearance- not a slur at the entire race. But I was asking for it so I guess them's teh breaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved that post.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:34 PM

also since there was no picture of sammy sosa, and since there are millions of dominicans not named sammy sosa who don't look like downies, i have no idea how i was supposed to glean that intent from your post. but whatever.

tuq,

yeah, i sometimes do things a bit differently. [censored] wouldn't * you for being an idiot, he would just ban you outright if he felt like it, or ignore it if he didn't. i'm sure that method would also be well received.