Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: If you had to choose between...

Ya Newhouse.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya Newhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought we were talking about people with money? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2007, 09:38 PM

Alex, I'll take the bitches for $20k please.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ya Newhouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought we were talking about people with money? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect example of why taking the million isn't a zomg /endthread choice...
Old 04-27-2007, 09:45 PM

"Maybe it could be spread out over more than a year, and you could do other stuff with the money, but there is no way in your life you will ever get with 365 different hot women."

Is 365 a magic number? Is being with 80 really hot women really so bad? Hell, some crazy [censored] might even be happy with one if he liked her or one of those other crazy human emotion things you hear about on the radio.

Also, [censored] yeah you could bang 365 really hot women with a million dollars. You could bang 1000 $1000 hookers if that suited you, and without any personal experience I'm assuming a $1,000 hooker is pretty hot. Of course, that'd be insane.

Compare this hypothetical:

If I gave you a million dollars, how much of it would you spend on hookers? Even the ugliest, horniest guy on Earth isn't blowing more than a tenth of it on sex.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:49 PM

I remember seeing some t.v. show about a guy who lived in Vegas who made somewhere I think around $70k a year and said he had spent over $200k on hookers over the years. He was ugly and horny enough to qualify to beat your statement.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
noah,

I think you overestimating 365 different hot women, I am CERTAIN I will get flamed for that comment. Seriously though, you lay Marisa Miller then laying some other good looking woman w/ a pretty face/great body isn't going to up the ante of desire on day 260. Also, have you ever had sex that many days in a row...trust me the man in the hypothetical won't have sex 365 times no matter who the women are b/c it will start to become work and then sex will start to lose its lust. Many of you are grossly overestimating what makes sex so great. And no I am not overestimating what you can get for 1M, what you can get w/ 1M is women willing to take a chance at spending a great evening w/ you b/c you are taking them out to intimate spots, nice restaurants and treating them differently than Joe ex who used to bang her in the back of his pizza parlor where he was asst manager, now she is on top of a loft over looking a skylight view eating fine foods. What I am saying is picking the women will start out great but will flame out, there is no adventure in it and it is predetermined...maybe that is just me but I don't want my life predetermined.

This isn't even a decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally would take the million because I am a poor student with a great girlfriend, so $1M would kill my loans, buy my parents a house, and leave me with plenty for investing/spending.

Although if I was single and chose #1, I dont think sex every day would be a problem. I don't think there's a day where I wouldn't take at least a massage and a bj.

I do agree that the novelty of hot women might wear off after 50 or so, and their zombie-like acceptance isnt as fun as the pursuit and takedown of a hot girl.

although, seducing/getting a girl >>>> her automatically saying yes >>>> prostitute.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:01 PM

also, banging all these hot chicks for a year, will make a lot of the subsequent chicks after the year is up you bang seem weaksauce.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:05 PM

I think banging a different hot chick(read: every possible spurt) every day of the year would leave even the youngest guy needing a facelift afterwards. I bet this guy would be shivering in 80 degree weather.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
although, seducing/getting a girl >>>> her automatically saying yes >>>> prostitute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well obviously, the idea of a prostitute didn't actually enter my mind--I wouldn't ever pay for sex.

I too have a lady so am maybe bias. But if I were a poor, single, college student I would like to think that I would think the same way that I am right now. Maybe not though, your thoughts change as you get older and your interests change as you have experienced more and more.