Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Will the new developments in the political forum change the way you post?
Definately 9 8.49%
Somewhat. Better to be on the safe side. 19 17.92%
Not at all. 78 73.58%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: The offical is good2cu hot theard?

Old 04-19-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As someone who has seen you in real life, you seem like a cool guy but I wouldn't say that you're particularly attractive.

The good news is that you're a dude so it doesn't really matter at all (seriously).

p.s. I am way sexier than you. boo ya

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat:I met the famous sir_moonshine and didn't even know it? Where at? I must of been one of the drunkest.

Brag:IM GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH TWO FRESHMAN GIRLS. MY FRIEND GETS HTE UGLY ONE EVEN THOUGH HES WAY UGLIER THEN ME. HAHAAH.

Varaince: Drinking already so my friend is driving my eslcade so the girls might think he owns it.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As someone who has seen you in real life, you seem like a cool guy but I wouldn't say that you're particularly attractive.

The good news is that you're a dude so it doesn't really matter at all (seriously).

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat:I met the famous sir_moonshine and didn't even know it? Where at? I must of been one of the drunkest.

Brag:IM GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH TWO FRESHMAN GIRLS. MY FRIEND GETS HTE UGLY ONE EVEN THOUGH HES WAY UGLIER THEN ME. HAHAAH.

Varaince: Drinking already so my friend is driving my eslcade so the girls might think he owns it.

[/ QUOTE ]

we were never introduced. i was hanging out at a strip club in wpt niagra with CTS, JFish, DJ, and some other dudes and we happened upon you ship it holla ballas trying to pour champagne on some strippers. I actually had to loan durrr like 200 dollars to pay for said champagne (durrr if you're reading this I'm poor. help a brother out). You were in the corner making out with some stripper you picked up at another club, according to raptor.

I heard you slept with the stripper later and she cried afterwards (not because you suck in bed but because she was married or something like that).

Please confirm?
Old 04-19-2007, 08:44 PM

gay

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we were never introduced. i was hanging out at a strip club in wpt niagra with CTS, JFish, DJ, and some other dudes and we happened upon you ship it holla ballas trying to pour champagne on some strippers. I actually had to loan durrr like 200 dollars to pay for said champagne (durrr if you're reading this I'm poor. help a brother out). You were in the corner making out with some stripper you picked up at another club, according to raptor.

I heard you slept with the stripper later and she cried afterwards (not because you suck in bed but because she was married or something like that).

Please confirm?

[/ QUOTE ]

True and True. I think Durr hustled you though as I put the tab for the night on my credit card.

There is an awesome article coming out about the ship it holla ballas in nirgia in the next bluff. I think you may be in the picture.

screw you gildwulf, i finished mine before you

EDIT: mine's cooler because it's actually drunk
Old 04-19-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
screw you gildwulf, i finished mine before you

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon guys don't fight, there's room for all these masterpieces, you can never have enough mushroom head G2CU MSPaints.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:48 PM

Old 04-19-2007, 08:50 PM

whenever i see pictures of this guy i think of that saturday night live episode where tim meadows plays a black Cyrano de Bergerac with the super wide nose. anybody else see that one?

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/90/90ncyrano.phtml
Old 04-19-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

True and True. I think Durr hustled you though as I put the tab for the night on my credit card.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously? why would he do that? he made like 520k earlier in the day playing omaha and was paying dudes thousands of dollars to streak denny's and jump into fountains and [censored]