Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Opie and Anthony

I'm Witzo on it. I've played I think 3 or 4 times. I'm often not home on Sunday so don't get to play as much as I'd like.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:27 PM

sort of on topic. not a opie and anthony fan. but have seen norton do stand up a few times. He has this funny bit about poker. WHere hes like god, i hat all these people that are so into poker now. A friend of mine came up to me in some gay voice and said want to play osme hold em, i told him to hold my balls in his mouth
Old 04-24-2007, 08:41 PM

O and A got a ZERO.ZERO rating in Vegas. Heard about it the other day... I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it definitely doesn't sound like it could be worse. I think they're alright.. but Stern will always be king!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
O and A got a ZERO.ZERO rating in Vegas. Heard about it the other day... I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it definitely doesn't sound like it could be worse. I think they're alright.. but Stern will always be king!

[/ QUOTE ]

HOO HOO. TELL 'EM FRED.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:43 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

Love you, love the show!
Old 04-24-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sort of on topic. not a opie and anthony fan. but have seen norton do stand up a few times. He has this funny bit about poker. WHere hes like god, i hat all these people that are so into poker now. A friend of mine came up to me in some gay voice and said want to play osme hold em, i told him to hold my balls in his mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

I just seen his stand up about a month ago... I must say he was a riot, and needs more input into the show...

[censored] on Stern...
Old 04-24-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me guess where you heard that..
Its impossible to have a zero rating unless of course your not heard on the radio like Howie.
Its a fact that Opie and Anthonys channel is THE most popular channel on XM radio and that their show is blowing up. It's not for everyone but most shows are not.
I can honestly say I give Howies show a try as a good friend of mine plays him while he works and I just don't understand how people can listen to him. The dude cannot complete a sentence without using the word "Me " or "I".
Old 04-24-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Let me guess where you heard that..
Its impossible to have a zero rating unless of course your not heard on the radio like Howie.
Its a fact that Opie and Anthonys channel is THE most popular channel on XM radio and that their show is blowing up. It's not for everyone but most shows are not.
I can honestly say I give Howies show a try as a good friend of mine plays him while he works and I just don't understand how people can listen to him. The dude cannot complete a sentence without using the word "Me " or "I".

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey say whatever you want... just please explain to me why... and this is 100% true... the show does so poorly that they can't even sell enough ad space to fill the commercials, so they usually just play music through the breaks? Bear in mind I do like the show and show and don't want it to go anywhere...

On a side note, Ron and Fez are a couple of queers.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM

100% true huh? Sources? Anything? Do you have anything besides what HOO HOO gave ya son? Jerkoff..

and what? Ron and Fez are what? [censored] YOU!

Old 04-25-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
100% true huh? Sources? Anything? Do you have anything besides what HOO HOO gave ya son? Jerkoff..

and what? Ron and Fez are what? [censored] YOU!

[/ QUOTE ]
I live here and called the radio station to ask... call em yourself if you want to douche. Plenty of ad space available. I bet if everybody on here listened to Ron and Fez at least 80% of them would turn it off after one segment. They are about as douchey as they come.. C'MON PARTY PEOPLE!!!! gimme a f-in break.