Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 03:44 AM

Default Re: LOL Chic-Fila

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did someone say 5 guys? yup i think so b/c i just busted a nut...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nominee for Most Unitentionally Gay Post of the Year.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN IT!
Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
weak eating a 6 dollar meal on credit

[/ QUOTE ]
Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sign of poverty I guess?

[/ QUOTE ]
I use my card for EVERYTHING, it has so many benefits. Obviously there's the rewards program, but I also get to float all of my expenses for a full month. Its just as fast as cash - maybe faster if there's a downie who can't make change - and I don't have to remember to carry cash on me. I try to make sure I've got a five or something in my wallet, but these days, its no big deal even if I don't.

I feel like we've had a big thread on this before.

EDIT: And while it may or may not be against their agreement with the card companies, stores can always put up a "No CC for purchases under $5" sign and get away with it the vast majority of the time. Yeah, giant multinationals will make that against policy, but they've obviously decided eating fees on small purchases is profitable.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:49 AM

When I order from Papa Ginos, I get a small pizza and a side order of buffalo wings... its comes out to 13.37. pwned.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
every morning i get a white choc mocha and a muffin from star bucks, comes out to 6.66. and every morning i have to listen to the stupid bitch say OH WOW THATS SCARY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time, tell her you did it on purpose and its because you are here to kill her, but say it all deadpan and serious. I bet you'll never hear that stupid comment again from your jail cell

[/ QUOTE ]

Good plan.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How does Antonio let this happen?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-19-2007, 02:16 PM

RDH- "I feel like we've had a big thread on this before." Your suspicions are correct. Also, excellent use of downie.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need Chic Fil-a recos too. There's one about 5 miles from my work that everyone raves about, but I've never been. There's one opening in a month or two that's about a mile away. I figure I'll finally give it a shot since I'll be so close.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like their chicken strips over their chicken nugs. Their coleslaw is very good IMO. Waffle fries are always awesome but if you don't want so much fried food, their fruit cup substitute is pretty decent.

Their wraps are pretty good but very much loaded with veggies. I'm not a big fan of the fried chicken sandwich as it's always too greasy for me. Their shakes, ice cream, cheesecake and brownies are all pretty decent.

One of my favorite things though is they have Diet Dr Pepper. When I was on a diet, I'd get a chargrilled chicken sandwich and a diet dr pepper everyday for lunch. Sooooooooooooooo good!
Old 04-19-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I always thought it was funny how Chik-Fil-A has always stood for the church but they built one in the suburb of Atlanta I grew up in on the site of a Mormon church that was demolished. It seemed odd to me that a company that religious would want to build a unit on the site of a desecrated church.

I moved to a town still 30 years behind the times and still does not have a Chik-Fil-A. I miss it bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, it's not a church, it's a Mormon church. Embracing religion doesn't necessarily prevent you from thinking Mormons are a whackjob cult.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:47 AM

Chik-Fil-A Chicken biscuit with Egg & Cheese is about as good as I can score when I'm away from NC and can't get a great biscuit.

Everyone hating on CFA nuggets, it doesn't make sense. sure, they're no GUTHRIE'S, but what is? they are 8928372 times better than any big chain fast food nugget.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:53 AM

Wow this is so [censored] weird. I just went to cumbys and got an Arizona Green Tea, 2 Bags of 99c Tostitos, and Salsa...guy hands me the receipt and he's like "The devil" im like uhh what the [censored] you weirdo, look down and see the total is 6.66, and hes like "yeah thats my aniversary, six...six...2006" i just start laughing in my head thinking wow no wonder this guy works at cumberland farms, to top it off the whole time he was ringing me up he was talking to some random dude standing next to me about how he "just applied for a security job but has a record so he needs to get that 'annulled' first" and how he JUST COULDNT RESIST 12.50 an hour working at a 24/7 convenience store.