Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Is this girl [censored] nuts?

[ QUOTE ]
The girl said something along the lines of what 99.9% of girls think/say on a regular basis when they're interested in somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, she was talking about him financially supporting her several months later on the heels of a single drunken fuckfest. Surely the percentage of chicks that think/say that is <99.9%.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The girl said something along the lines of what 99.9% of girls think/say on a regular basis when they're interested in somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, she was talking about him financially supporting her several months later on the heels of a single drunken fuckfest. Surely the percentage of chicks that think/say that is <99.9%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I really can't believe that more people here don't find her statement [censored] insane. And what about the "honey" stuff? No one finds that odd?
Old 04-12-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would avoid relationships at all cost. She obviously digs you a ton and will have sex with you for as long as your willing to lead her on, even if it is just a little bit. If you wanna be an ass, you can take advantage of this as long as you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree completely, shes just a gold digger looking for someone to take care of her, just [censored] her and play her then leave her out to dry, they deserve no respect, and definately dont get into a relationship with any girl who puts out so easy
Old 04-12-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Good, because you are going to have to make a lot of money because I'm doing nonprofit stuff." (She wants to be a Congresswoman someday).

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get to Congress by doing non-profit work. Or by going to grad school (unless it's law school).
Old 04-13-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

"Good, because you are going to have to make a lot of money because I'm doing nonprofit stuff." (She wants to be a Congresswoman someday).

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless she is 10000% crazy, she said this tongue in cheek just to see how you would react. Its not nearly as big of deal as you are making it out to be.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:27 AM

I agree with most of the people here that you clearly don't like her much and were just interested in sexy-time.

If you are interested in her at all, just go freakin' talk with her about where things are going. Basically, she needs to realize that you are definately interested in her but were weirded out by her comments because you didn't know if she was leveling you or really asking you to marry her. Talk about spending some real time getting to know her and, among other things, why you don't care to go chill during the ten minute break (not really wanting to hang with her friends is a PERFECTLY legit excuse, but I can also see her wanting to hang and stuff, not wanting to be ignored after being your sexy-time partner).

If you are not interested though, I have no clue what you should do. Just say you aren't now and be done.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are all girls [censored] nuts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes they are.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:55 AM

This is what happens when you lick a woman's vagina.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I originally wasn't all about her but you know how it is, when you find out a girl likes you she becomes like 3x more attractive in your eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shy or insecure girls should put this in the memory bank for future use.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:58 AM

you can't talk to her during breaks in your class?