Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: What is everyones thoughts on CakePoker?

Is Cake totally unplayable for anyone else at the moment? I know the software sucks, but I can usually baby it enough to play. For the last hour or so, I post a blind, then it freezes up completely. 'Stosh
Old 04-10-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Cake totally unplayable for anyone else at the moment?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's almost always bad at night. Their software/computers aren't up to the number of people trying to play. On the other hand, I've played during the day (Eastern Daylight) for hours at a time with no problems. Games are generally soft and bonus easy to clear, so I like playing there during the day, but it's really frustrating at night.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:06 PM

Grimmin is real co-owner in cake poker I do believe.

cheers
Boon
Old 04-12-2007, 05:35 PM

Good afternoon ZOO,

We want to let all you guys know that we are very much aware of the technical/software problems that occurred when we brought our partners into the CakePoker Network. I have been absent from this forum because we try to only make forum posts for industry wide issues that need addressing or when there are new CakePoker issues that have not been previously addressed. I assure you that we have a dedicated tech team who are working around the clock to address the issues. We expect some breakthroughs to come shortly. As a still new site (with a hopefully bright future) we sincerely thank you guys for your continued patience. We will get better. I promise.

As for ePassporte, cashouts are typically processed within 24 – 48 hours from the time of your request. If your cashout to ePassporte is rejected and funds are returned to your account, either
1) your email on record with ePassporte does not match the one on record with CakePoker. Or
2) your ePassporte account is not currently active

If you account is indeed active and the email addresses match up then the cashout was likely rejected due to a communication error between Cake and ePassporte. Please re-request your cashout from the cashier on your account and email support and we will have the Cashier resend your cashout asap.

Chris
Old 04-12-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good afternoon ZOO,

We want to let all you guys know that we are very much aware of the technical/software problems that occurred when we brought our partners into the CakePoker Network. I have been absent from this forum because we try to only make forum posts for industry wide issues that need addressing or when there are new CakePoker issues that have not been previously addressed. I assure you that we have a dedicated tech team who are working around the clock to address the issues. We expect some breakthroughs to come shortly. As a still new site (with a hopefully bright future) we sincerely thank you guys for your continued patience. We will get better. I promise.

As for ePassporte, cashouts are typically processed within 24 – 48 hours from the time of your request. If your cashout to ePassporte is rejected and funds are returned to your account, either
1) your email on record with ePassporte does not match the one on record with CakePoker. Or
2) your ePassporte account is not currently active

If you account is indeed active and the email addresses match up then the cashout was likely rejected due to a communication error between Cake and ePassporte. Please re-request your cashout from the cashier on your account and email support and we will have the Cashier resend your cashout asap.

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]
Any news about cashing out with paper checks. I know several others have not gotten theirs and have waited for months.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:29 PM

Umm... yeah, what Weatherhead said.

I think i'm going on 2 months now and no payment.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:36 AM

Please, Please just keep giving Reloads!!! I love your site. I can deal with the software. TY.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:08 AM

I must have been under a huge rock lately. I've been seeing alot of threads about cake but maybe a month or so ago I never heard of them.

Where did it come from all of a sudden and why is it claimed to be fishy? Is it big outside the US or something?
Old 04-13-2007, 09:09 AM

thanks for the heads up. I was wondering myself. Sorry I missed this post earlier.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:17 AM

No problem