Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 12:49 AM

Default Re: UB Confiscates Last Withdrawal Request Claiming Bonus Abuse.

I just signed up with UB so I could get rakeback, I will start with a small deposit and see how it goes just to be careful.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't get... UB makes millions and millions and start whining about 800 dollars. They will lose MUCH more than 800 with this kind of publicity.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true... could you imagine Party doing this?

Either you have a promotion or you don't.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are not reload bonuses usually reserved for people that have gone busto? People that reload extra with money still in the account should NOT be allowed as I understand it? Perhaps this is the reason behind them considering you a "bonus abuser"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOOO wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

He's wrong, but....
...the whoring cycling of money transfers in and out (eg Absolute) for bonus purposes has probably been expensive for the sites, benefited the money laundering e-banks and led to a drought in good reload bonii.

Didn't it seem ridiculous to have to withdraw today so you could deposit tomorrow. REAL reloads should have been for those who busted out, not those who cashed out. A better customer reward program (including rakebreaks, jackpots, prize events) would make more sense than encouraging these otherwise unnecessary withdrawals and deposits.

Comments??

Rainbow...
Old 03-30-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are not reload bonuses usually reserved for people that have gone busto? People that reload extra with money still in the account should NOT be allowed as I understand it? Perhaps this is the reason behind them considering you a "bonus abuser"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

SOOO wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

He's wrong, but....
...the whoring cycling of money transfers in and out (eg Absolute) for bonus purposes has probably been expensive for the sites, benefited the money laundering e-banks and led to a drought in good reload bonii.

Didn't it seem ridiculous to have to withdraw today so you could deposit tomorrow. REAL reloads should have been for those who busted out, not those who cashed out. A better customer reward program (including rakebreaks, jackpots, prize events) would make more sense than encouraging these otherwise unnecessary withdrawals and deposits.

Comments??

Rainbow...

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. ftp's latest reload is definitely the way to do it. oh yeah, ub sucks.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:26 PM

so it appears that these UB fraud department think I am a bot. How do I prove that I am NOT a bot?

People with similar situations like this, how do you prove that you are not a bot? I don't have a camera to video tape me doing 8-9 tables on several 2001fp.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:46 PM

Default BONUS ABUSER? WHAT THE HELL IS BONUS ABUSE?

Is that when you kidnap Bono & the rest of U2, and fondle their nads?

They make the offer of a bonus. They hold your cash and you gambool. It's an interest free loan to them, isn't it?

How is bonus abuse even possible? I am glad I never deposited a dollar to UB. I am staying with stars. When they offer a bonus, there is no conditions other than you play the required number of hands, which they tell you up front.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so it appears that these UB fraud department think I am a bot. How do I prove that I am NOT a bot?

People with similar situations like this, how do you prove that you are not a bot? I don't have a camera to video tape me doing 8-9 tables on several 2001fp.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i don't either. i still haven't recieved response from them. hopefully, i won't have to worry about it. good luck.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:45 AM

If it means anything, I feel alittle bit better than I am not the only one being accused of being a bot just because I multitable and accumulate alot of pts for pts for cash promo. I have received the following email below and it seems UB is certain that I am a bot and it's not up for discussion.

I am obviously not a bot, but I just don't know where to go from here. I am also slowly noticing that I am not the only one having this problem. I guess I was just the first lucky one to be chosen. Please post updates on your experiences regarding this matter. With all these UB problems recently, I think this should be a sticky.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

We appreciate your patience and understanding while your account was under review. Our investigator's team has confirmed that your game pattern is consistent with a software to beat the game. Therefore, your account will remain closed and your balance will be confiscated for bonus abuse.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Shaharah
Customer Support
Old 04-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Not to pile on but the same thing happened to me at UB. I have been emailing them for a week and a half and no response. My entire UB bank roll on there is gone and no one will answer my emails.