Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 06:27 PM

Default Re: BBV: Let bmwguy525 answer all your fast food questions!

Grilled Stuffed Burrito is the stone cold nutz
Old 03-28-2007, 06:28 PM

i miss the nacho cheese grilled stuff burrito the use to have.

and white castle is soooo gross, but so good late a night/or when you are high
Old 03-28-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This might be a midwest question but have you had whitecastle fried burgers?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have not had Whitecastle yet. Any 2p2'er willing to fly me to a location to eat Whitecastle (with or without buds is ok, but I would most likely prefer the latter for a trip to Whitecastle), solely for the purpose of reviewing it, may feel free to do so.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This might be a midwest question but have you had whitecastle fried burgers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me clarify they fry the whole burger bun and all. This makes a sort of burger nugget or so I hear.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've been getting the same stuff at taco bell for probably 20 years. Burrito Supreme, 2 soft tacos, mexi melt.

Tell me about
1)Crunchwrap Surpeme/Grilled Stuffed Burrito
2)Fiesta Chicken Soft Taco/Double Decker Taco
and also tell me about the chalupa and gordita. what are they and what should i try.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Crunchwrap Supreme is a wonderful combination of the simplest taste Taco Bell has to offer and the tastiest side compliment in stock, and is given to you in a texture from the Heavens. It's a tostada with nacho cheese wrapped in a grilled tortilla. It really is delicious.

The Grilled Stuffed Burrito is pretty good, and is certainly filling. However, they were offering a Nacho Cheese GSB for a while, which was leaps and Bounds better than the original, which they re-introduced months ago even though it was never taken off the menu. This part I will never understand.

The Fiesta Chicken Soft Taco is your standard Chicken Soft Taco with a tasty lime "fiesta" sauce, topped with the pico de guillo (again, sp?) tomato salsa.

The Double Decker Taco is a regular Taco Bell taco, wrapped in a soft taco-sized tortilla, sandwiching a layer of refried beans which is used as a paste to hold the tortilla layer to the taco. The DDT is also offered in a supreme version, which includes sour cream and diced tomatoes.

The Gordita has three preparations: supreme, baja, and nacho cheese. The Gordita is served on a flatbread tortilla instead of a flower tortilla, and is filled with basic taco fillings, however certain elements change depending on the version you choose. The supreme has the ingredients of a Taco Supreme; the Baja includes the 3-cheese blend and the Pepper Jack sauce instead of shredded cheddar and sour cream; and my favorite, the Nacho Cheese, replaces the Supreme's sour cream with nacho cheese.

The Chalupa is the exact same thing as the Gordita, but the flatbread tortilla is fried. If you were to choose out of the two, go for grease and get the Chalupa.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i've been getting the same stuff at taco bell for probably 20 years. Burrito Supreme, 2 soft tacos, mexi melt.

Tell me about
1)Crunchwrap Surpeme/Grilled Stuffed Burrito
2)Fiesta Chicken Soft Taco/Double Decker Taco
and also tell me about the chalupa and gordita. what are they and what should i try.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Crunchwrap Supreme is a wonderful combination of the simplest taste Taco Bell has to offer and the tastiest side compliment in stock, and is given to you in a texture from the Heavens. It's a tostada with nacho cheese wrapped in a grilled tortilla. It really is delicious.

The Grilled Stuffed Burrito is pretty good, and is certainly filling. However, they were offering a Nacho Cheese GSB for a while, which was leaps and Bounds better than the original, which they re-introduced months ago even though it was never taken off the menu. This part I will never understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is the size of the crunchwrap supreme? it's big like the burrito supreme? and what's the difference between the grilled stuffed burrito and the regular burrito supreme?

I am so going to taco bell tomorrow.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:00 PM

You have $3 to spend on taco bell. What do you get for maximum hunger satisfaction.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:09 PM

could you tell me what you would get at these restaurants as an afterworkout snack, with the best protein/price ratio
taco bell
mcdonalds
wendy's
burger king
jack in the box
also curious on your opinions on these places
dairy queen
whataburger (texas only i believe, so you probably havent had it)
sonic
fatburger
Old 03-28-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the size of the crunchwrap supreme? it's big like the burrito supreme? and what's the difference between the grilled stuffed burrito and the regular burrito supreme?

I am so going to taco bell tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
The Crunchwrap Supreme is slightly larger than the size of a soft taco tortilla laid flat, and about an inch thick at the middle. This is due to the abundance of ingredients and the number of folds needed to create such a masterpiece.

The Grilled Stuffed Burrito has twice the meat of the Burrito Supreme, and is also wrapped using a larger tortilla than that of its ungrilled counterpart. The result is a burrito that is more filling and has a wonderful texture. Try the Grilled Stuffed Burrito with chicken and a side of nacho cheese.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have $3 to spend on taco bell. What do you get for maximum hunger satisfaction.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a tough question due to varying prices and special items, but one that's become easily more manageable thanks to the Value Menu.

My choice at the time of this writing would be:
1)Beef and Potato Burrito
2)Fiesta Chicken Soft Taco
3)Double Decker Taco w/ mild sauce