Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Bomba Clot = DN?

Guys it DN, Did you guys see his Video Blog where he acts like a freaking jamacian. Jeez its way to easy to figure this one out.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe its DN. I respect people who say, i dont know. but people who are 100 percent sure he isnt are foolish. either way cannot be proved

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you believe it's DN just based on that it hasn't been proven it's not. It hasn't been proven it's not Patrick A. or Barry Greenstein or George W. Bush for that mather. That doesn't mean it's any of them. You can belive whatever you want of course, but I don't subsribe to your reasoning even if that makes me a non-believer.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:01 PM

1) DN hates Tunica. OK, that could be sarcastic.
2) DN would identify himself as religious. OK, that could be semantics.
3) DN and John Juanda have been friends for a long time, and have almost certainly discussed religion.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NEWS JUST IN he's just joined the HORSE game on Full Tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting how JDags has switched seats twice in this game. Both times he moved to the seat closest to Bomba's left.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:21 PM

There's not much I know at all. I was only saying I didn't think it was him and I'd be willing to bet on it getting 5-1. (if it could be proven) Although I'm becomming less and less confident about it.

DN seems like a very proud christian. Whether he goes to church or reads his bible. I just find it very hard to believe he would say that he believes in god but isn't religious.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys it DN, Did you guys see his Video Blog where he acts like a freaking jamacian. Jeez its way to easy to figure this one out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Solid logic.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:31 PM

Any stats on him ? Does he only play the HORSE table?
DN used to only play 1 table at a time on fcp
Old 03-27-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe its DN. I respect people who say, i dont know. but people who are 100 percent sure he isnt are foolish. either way cannot be proved

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you believe it's DN just based on that it hasn't been proven it's not. It hasn't been proven it's not Patrick A. or Barry Greenstein or George W. Bush for that mather. That doesn't mean it's any of them. You can belive whatever you want of course, but I don't subsribe to your reasoning even if that makes me a non-believer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was doing my best DN/Bomba
Old 03-27-2007, 07:49 PM

Its Daniel. The other night i started speculating at the HORSE table he was sitting at whether bomba was DN. I said something along the lines of 'im positive its DN', Bombas response was 'what makes you think that then?'

- i brought up the name, a jamaican cuss word (a name that only Daniel would really use)
- the avatar, we all know DN thinks he has more in common with the brothers than his white crew
- the fact that he couldnt resist talking at the table/general humour
- the game selection
- and finally, the Bob Marley test. This was the one that clinched it, he's made it pretty clear that he's a Bob fanatic (just like me) in the past so we start a 'guess the next lyric' kind of game where he would type out a line from an obscure Marley song and i would type out the next line, and vice versa. He knew every single lyric and typed them out immediately.

When i finished discussing all of the above that led me to believe it was DN i said something along the lines of 'well it looks like ive got you' and he said 'lol maybe'.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:21 PM

Consider a venn diagram with 3 circles:
- people who play 1k/2k HORSE
- people who would EVER use the term "bomba clot" ever in their life
- people who would do that exact anti-atheist rant that Daniel Negreanu does all the time on this forum and his blog

I'd say the intersection consists of Daniel Negreanu and not many other people. If it isn't him, it's someone who's trying very hard to pretend to be him, that also plays 1k/2k HORSE.