Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Hooked Up Email Addy of Old Hottie Friend -- Whaddya Say OOT??!?!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ElDu,

Nice work. That gives you three solid days to really study Mystery Method.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, awesome. At first I really thought KungFu was just satirizing PUAs because of the tone of his post, but now I'm not so sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

to be honest it was supposed to be both. satire mostly, but then I thought of those links and posted them. so it turned more serious. I can still do the vid thing, and will if my friends have a vid camera, once I get back from europe.

I was going to type a longer response to PUA hate, but if you were to take a sociology class about how say relationships-mating happened when we were hunter-gathers, youd learn where a lot of the pua stuff comes from. A woman finds you attractive for survival value and replication value, the whole game thing is a way for someone who doesnt have the toolsets to learn how to demonstrate higher social value to others, and for those that do, to maybe refine what they are working with.

A model hot woman, by the time she is say 21 to 23, has probably been approached by 1000s of dudes, even an average girl is approached by a lot of men...so if you see a girl, its about quickly demonstating higher social value so she wants to get to know you. going up to her and saying "hey, I am completely infatuated with you and Id like to get to know you over say coffee sometime" is not always going to work, sometimes you only have so much time to quickly build comfort and value. now people hate these terms, but look into conversations where u are meeting a girl, I prefer to be more genuine then following rules, but there is a common theme that is there, biologically and socially. and douchebag or not (if thats what you think), the game does indeed work well.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

kungfumanchu,

stop posting

[/ QUOTE ]

just saw this, Im guessing in this thread. alright, will do.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KFM,

"as the doors open I touch her where I have been anchoring her elbow, but I also
apply a light pressure to get her moving out the door. This kind of thing is so
powerful I will give it an acronym: KAMI (Kino Anchor Motion Inducment). It is a
real killer, I use it all the time in situations where I need to get the woman
to act against her hesitation instincts. Itfs a sort of break state that causes
her to unconsciously and naturally move in the direction of the I want her to in
much the same way a child would when following the gentle pull of a parents
hand. It combines the positive anchor and pleasant sensations to make it all the
more likely to succeed. I use it to get women into taxis with me, etc., its
gold. Think of it as a gentle nudge in the right direction"

That's totally money. So much of this stuff is just sort of articulating and systemizing basic stuff that you do when picking up a girl. I could never have described this specific move, nor do I consciously do it, but if I think back it's something that I do all the time to sort of move things along, like heading out of a bar or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

how to perform basic interactions with not so intelligent females.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely wrong. First off, NLP techniques work on everyone.

Everyone aspires to date people who demonstrate higher value and social proofs. Not one hot model in history has said, "I wanna date the hobo sleeping by the dumpster." Neither have any intelligent women.

The key for many guys here, however, is they have no frickin' clue how to appear interesting to good-looking, intelligent women, esp over the age of 21-25. Instead, they often sound like Ralph Wiggum:
"Um, do you like...stuff?"

They don't keep up with current events, or topics that women find interesting like Christian Louboutin's latest line, or what Mario Batali is up to, or should they check out the new place on LW12th, or be able to have a conversation she will enjoy for >3 minutes.

I'm amazed that people who think with sufficient study and practice that others can become a pro golfer, or lawyer, or currency trader, or etc, but doing similar diligence on one's approach to dating won't result in any improvement. Those people are idiots.

Given that 85%+ of OOTers have never kissed a sober woman, or had a real relationship, they can probably use all the solid advice they can get.

It's not about 'pretending to be someone else,' the only thing you need to 'fake' is being interesting, because most guys are boring and can only talk about sports, college, poker, their job and that's about it. Maybe 24/Sopranos on a good day. Of course, the best way to seem interesting is to actually *be* interesting.