Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: your most embarrassing story ever

[ QUOTE ]
when I was young (about 4th grade) I was at the urinal and a younger kid probably about 2nd or 3rd grade was at another urinial. I just whipped it out and he actually pulled his pants and huggies down to his ankles. As I'm about done, he farts, pukes, then he craps all over the floor. I puked cause when I saw someone puked, I puked. Then I ran into the hallway, collapsed, then puked about 4 more times right infront of the 1st grade classroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

when did your freind who was videotaping all of this from the closet fall out?
Old 03-26-2007, 06:53 PM

a week later
Old 03-26-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so there I was with my pants around my ankles standing right over this girl that I liked.

edit: yes liked liked.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good story. epilogue?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:39 PM

if i ever needed a reason to not start drinking, this thread did it, thanks guys
Old 03-26-2007, 07:49 PM

Beat: Invested in Amaranth

Brag: Paid the extra juice to get out early...5 months before blowup. Holla!
Old 03-26-2007, 08:01 PM

i don't have the time to read everyone's responses, but i look forward to it...

mine is my name.

i was 8 (verified by my mother), and my cousin was spending the night at my house. we were upstairs in the hallway (i even actually remember that) playing, and my mom comes up with a basket of laundry...she looks at me, pulls out a pair of tighty-whitey underroos, motions to the slight bit of brown stain, and utters...

'scott, don't you wipe???'

fast forward 8 years. 10th grade, and me and 5 of my friends got high (probably 2-3 blunts between us) and walked to the varsity basketball game.

at one point, there must've been 30 people sitting on the balcony bleachers, basically just kickin' it, not paying attention to the game...

at that point, my cousin 'remembers' a 'funny story' about 'scott' (me), tells his story, and for the rest of my life, i'm 'wiper' or 'wipes'...

the way he told it, this happened 2 weeks ago, and by the time i prove that wrong (i was somewhere else), it was too late...try talking over 30+ stoned high school boys as they're laughing at the funniest thing of the night...

it was bad for a minute...teachers stopped teaching until i told them why everyone was calling me 'wiper'...coaches stopped practice...

i remember calling a friend, and (this was before caller id) he didn't know who i was...

him: who is this?

me: scott.

him: who?

me: scott!

him: i don't know any scott's...

me: it's wipes, man..

him: oh [censored]! why didn't you just say??

yeah...after high school, it was less a disrespectful thing (i actually got into 2 fights directly over people trying to clown me, one at school where i was suspended for 5 days because i broke the kid's nose and he had a 'minor concussion), and more of a nickname thing. nobody was really called by their real name, we had a 'shimmy' a 'rope', a 'beach',and a 'rally'(the stories behind them all just as funny as mine)...

anyway, that's my story...
Old 03-26-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh I got one..

Its gym class in middle school, I think about 5th grade. For some reason we werent dressing for the day, so I had on my normal clothes. I remember I had khakis on, and I remember they were way too big. Anyways this girl that I liked was sitting down in front of my cross legged and I was standing up talking to her. This kid a year older than me runs up behind me and pants me. The thing is, I hadnt been farther than kissing a girl at the time. No one had seen me nekkid in since I had been potty trained, and of course I had a bit of an insecurity when it came to being naked because I had no clue if it was small average big ect. Anyways, when he pants me he grabbed about mid thigh and I guess got a handful of boxers too, so there I was with my pants around my ankles standing right over this girl that I liked.

edit: yes liked liked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Veiled brag
Old 03-26-2007, 10:35 PM

one time when i was 16 or so i drank around 18 shots in a half an hour. This was around 430 in the afternoon. I got so drunk that I was wandering around the plaza next to my friends house with my pants down around my ankles. A kid i knew happend to see i was so drunk i asked to be brought home. My friends thought it was a good idea. He drove me home then helped me stumble up to my door and rang my door bell and bounced. My mom answered and i fell face first in the house.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:04 PM

Running home pissed because I was late with my wang hanging out wondering why people in cars were honking at me as they drove past.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:08 AM

There's no way I would ever trust this forum with my truly embarrassing stories

Too bad because I have a couple of gems