Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 11:00 AM

Default Re: more brandi stuff

[ QUOTE ]
Im not a rich baller so she sure isnt after my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you staked a -ev player in $30-60 and $100-200?

Did I catch this right?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
quote:I has an opportunity to snap one of Brandi playing 100-200 with her bf but I wuzzed out.

Marginal. The fact that she is a girl in a room full of overweight ugly guys playing poker makes her that much more attractive. If I saw her out, I would think nothing of it. But don't get me wrong, I'd def piitb....as far as a g/f....hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhaha

yeah thats normal

[/ QUOTE ]

shes a massive celebrity on 2p2 and as you can see by my enormous amount of posts i spend a lot of time on here i enjoy posting on these forums. sorry bud, maybe one day i can be as smooth as you and have some marginally attractive chick losing my money in a mid stakes vegas game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol 13,077 posts? Jesus get some fresh air. Go on a hike. See if you can maybe shack up with a cashier at starbucks or something. And marginal? Lol...you guys say what you will, you cant deny that she is a beautiful girl. Sublime what kind of ass you been getting lately? rofl....come on..your [censored] killing me

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-07-2007, 11:31 AM

Whoever brandi is, however hot she is...

If she's "seeing" a guy named "Pimprexel" on an internet forum who continues to use it and tries to defend his case doesn't show much for her.

Also, mr pimprexel, if you're seeing this hot girl that you care about, why the fk are u browsing these internet forums trying to defend your case. Why don't u spend the time that you use here to take that girl out and show her a good time. It's pretty sad that you feel it's necessary to come on here and either brag about your hot girlfriend or how well you two play poker. Do these internet forums really mean that much to you, can't you ignore it and move on? I don't see brandi coming on here trying to start or end arguments. Move on and everyone else whose stuck on this brandi girl. They're plenty of strippers for us all! hah.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:43 AM

Ive never met Brandi in person, but from the pics Ive seen of her online, she is not GOOD looking, she is a decent looking dime a dozen type of girl. Go out 2 a club on a weekend and they're packed with girls like that. And with all the psycological problems she seems to have, hooking up with her is definetly not an accomplishment, or something to be proud of.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are so [censored] funny. Brandi and I go to the Bellagio and all of these little boys eyes drop. Half of you trash her while at the same time you cant stop staring/drooling over her. Yeah she is [censored] crazy. She sits at a table and tries to be friendly. Tells some stories. Real [censored] nuts. Since we hooked up, she has acted about as normal as any 24 year old I have ever dated. Im not a rich baller so she sure isnt after my money. Now I know better. And all of you guys I see starring at her and posting are all the same. Goofy pimpled face little boys destined to never land anything more than an overweight wife sitting on her ass all day watching QVC.She is a good cook too and Oh Yeah, X-factor your right, her ass is of the mother [censored] hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are very dumb. and a sucker. and dumb.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not a rich baller

[/ QUOTE ]

Could that be due to the fact that you stake bad poker players in mid limit cash games?

You really do not choose your investments wisely.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi. How are you? My name's Elliot, and I'm with the Cub Scouts of America. We're... we're selling uncut cocaine to get to the jamboree.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize you are destined to be a mere footnote in the batshit crazy life that is Brandi.

When the money gone, you be gone too and that makes the baby jesus smile...
Old 03-07-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive never met Brandi in person, but from the pics Ive seen of her online, she is not GOOD looking, she is a decent looking dime a dozen type of girl. Go out 2 a club on a weekend and they're packed with girls like that. And with all the psycological problems she seems to have, hooking up with her is definetly not an accomplishment, or something to be proud of.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-07-2007, 01:44 PM

Hooking up with her would be fun. Like nailing the poker paris hilton.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:05 PM

OFFICIAL MOD STATEMENT:

"is not GOOD looking, she is a decent looking dime a dozen type of girl."

This statement is both idiotic at face value and wrong. She's a mid to low 7 on the Dids scale.

With all the weird venom in this thread, you'd think she'd stolen from some of the posters personally.