Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Re: IQ versus effort

[ QUOTE ]
it was administered by a psychologist. i think that is the only way it can be considered legitimate. my score was 155

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever worry your wife might just be telling you what you want to hear? You know to help keep the plumbing in working order and all. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it was administered by a psychologist. i think that is the only way it can be considered legitimate. my score was 155

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever worry your wife might just be telling you what you want to hear? You know to help keep the plumbing in working order and all. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, it was administered by a colleague of hers, i guess they could have set me up just to keep me happy. and i dont know shyt about plumbing.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, it was administered by a colleague of hers, i guess they could have set me up just to keep me happy. and i dont know shyt about plumbing.

[/ QUOTE ]

He means coitus.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:59 PM

disjunction,

This makes a lot of sense. While I grew up smart and an advocate of a stupid idea like a meritocracy, I quickly learned when entering the self-employed business world that hard work trumps intelligence 90%+ of the time.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He means coitus.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...i actually have a plumbing issue right now. i have septic backup on the brain.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He means coitus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what coitus means but I think it is what I meant. I'm sure he "got" it the first time round but thanks for teaching me a word.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what coitus means

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon havent you seen big lebowski?
Old 02-22-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what coitus means

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon havent you seen big lebowski?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yipes I was not even sounding it out right no wonder I didn't know what it meant. Anyways sorry for trolling you I will probably do it again tho now that I know you are smart.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know so much about plumping i could be a plumber, a warning limon don't let your wife near me or i could ruin your house.