Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Thank You

i appreciate the fact that those of us doing the transfers made a little money outta the whole thing. i stopped doing them when the first post about NT closing accounts was made and i was charging the standard 5% fee up to that point.
i actually made more on one or two transfers as the guys involved were so grateful that they either transferred some BACK to my Stars account or i was told to transfer them less than i originally quoted - apparently it was Karma [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway, the money i made over the 3 nights(last Sat, Sun and Mon) was less than i would have(probably) made playing poker for the same length of time so it wasnt about making some easy money for me.

the best part of the whole thing for me was that these people actually trusted me to carry out this transaction for them. To me, that meant a lot more than the money i made outta the whole thing.

so to the one or two people who are criticising in this thread, who are you to tell someone else that they shouldnt be grateful? if someone is happy to have their cash back so be it and theres no need for you to start posting here about how so many made so much outta the whole thing.

and also suzy, i offered to transfer your NT balance last weekend but u wanted someone at the Commerce to deal with so theres no point in coming on now complaining about a 7% fee or $550 fee or whatever exactly it is you're complaining about when you could have that cash available to you now.

also, on a personal level, i dont think it was right that some started charging large fees once news of the NT closures starting breaking but thats just my opinion and generally my opinion doesnt mean much [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

to finish on a nice note, to those who posted their thanks, it was a pleasure and once again, it meant as much to me to be trusted with peoples money as it was for you all to actually have access to it again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2007, 08:40 PM

to suzy and whoever else is whining about fees and not wanting to give thanks, please shut up!! i still have 23,000 0n neteller. i wasnt informed of this site until it was basically to late. but if i was i would have gladly paid 10%!! are you that dumb? now what? dont be bitter. its your fault you don't have your money, not theirs. these people tried to help. you were just to dumb to let them!!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:50 PM

I would like to thank gone.flying for helping me transfer my monies onto Stars. F the haters complaining about someone making money for a service. That's how the world works. If noone was making a profit why would they assume the associated risks with transferring these large amounts of money? It's like chewbacca.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 PM

In light of recent events with Neteller and the uncertainty involving peoples money I would've been glad to get money out of there for 40% on the dollar. And I'm sure that there are a few others that would agree with this as well.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:29 PM

Like to give thanx to any2cardz
Old 02-02-2007, 09:42 PM

u misunderstood me. i never complained about the fee. if it were the other way around, i would have charged the standard rate also. again, i have no hard feelings toward anyone. once again, my only point was that people made money off of this, they arent necessarily saints.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:52 PM

Thank You everyone for being here.

I thank Suzy for letting me know what the thanks were really about. I would have been fooled, especially after the post asking for awards to be given.

She was just adding clarity for readers like myself. Perhaps partially out of regret, subconciously.

However, awards are in order. I thank the ones who provided this service.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

would you really want to use neteller again anyway?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, because I still had some pending EFT's and I use neteller for playing on Party.

Look, I truly wish you get your money back, but you are clearly bitter.. so let's not bring that into this thread where people are thanking others

[/ QUOTE ]

IGMPay will solve this for you Mythra. Party will even give you a bonus the first time you use it.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:55 PM

Green Devil!
Old 02-02-2007, 10:56 PM

Just wanted to thank the following 2p2 members for helping me get my $ out of Neteller:

theprophe
gone.flying
Green Devil
LawranceNg
Directrix
Mythra

Thanks again for risking closure of your Neteller accounts to help others. And also for being honest with the monies people had entrusted you with.