Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: The Illuminati & Conspiracy theories.

mrkilla, You're one of them anyhow, and SHOULD NOT be trusted.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ed - ok...the last one is B.S....

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you know what reverse speech is?

The children of USA and Israel (israeli astrounat) burned in that disaster in....PALESTINE, TEXAS

Palestine entered the news in February 2003, as one of the East Texas towns that received much of the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster debris.

how dumb do the elite think we are? please. Coincidence you say?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:22 PM

ed - What's up with the end of times? Any truth to the 2029 theory? If so, I'm going to cut back dramatically on my 401K contributions.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ed,

Are you pretty much entirely distrustful of every possible group that you don't belong to?

[/ QUOTE ]
this thread is for educational purposes only. Please no personal attacks. I don't care if you believe in this or not, so please just ask questions regarding the topic.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:25 PM

I'm sure that some of this stuff may have some kernel of truth way underneath it all. But, the continuous linkage of completely coincidental events that share absolutely no cause/effect relationship almost always discredits most conspiracy theorists.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:29 PM

ed - what secret societies are you currently a member of?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:31 PM

Ed,

Say I believe what everything you say. Who cares? I mean, it sucks that people are stealing children etc. etc. but would it really change my life? In other words, currently I think most of what you say is BS. If I were to fully believe you, is there any way I should live my life differently other than questioning everything? If the cultist elites run everything, is there really anything I can do about it?

Also, obviously I would like your theory on 9/11, the Kennedy assasination, the King and Malcolm X murders and so forth.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ed,

Say I believe what everything you say. Who cares? I mean, it sucks that people are stealing children etc. etc. but would it really change my life?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would if you wanted to be in the group that was doing the stealing.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure that some of this stuff may have some kernel of truth way underneath it all. But, the continuous linkage of completely coincidental events that share absolutely no cause/effect relationship almost always discredits most conspiracy theorists.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair they shouldn't be called conspiracy "theories." They should be called conspiracy hypotheses.

Definitions:

Theories

a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; "theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses"; "true in fact and theory"

hypothesis: a tentative theory about the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; "a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory"; "he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was accepted in chemical practices"
Old 02-01-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How accurate is my following statement, feel free to add and detract or to completely dismiss it.

It is hypothesized that the ultimate goal of the Illuminati is to create a one world government by the end of this century with a micro-chipped population. The people with access to the main computer linking all the micro-chips would be able to not only monitor all purchases and whereabouts, but also able to control the emotional respones of the masses.

For example, if one were so inclined to create a mass panic the Illuminati would simply activate the chips to increase the adrenaline levels of everyone in London.

In a way the future Illuminati controlled world will resemble Orwell's 1984, but in a more efficient way with the microchip technology. There will be no need for wars to keep the population obedient and in fear because the chips themselves can induce a panic attack in an entire population.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would pretty much agree with everything you said. Google might help you out because if my memory doesn't fail me I remember a story about chip implants to soldiers in vietnam to raise their adrenaline. Maybe you can find the story. Im sure raising their adrenaline is not the ultimate goal, that would be controlling a person's mood (passive, aggressive, much like poker [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

related story: Im trying to find the link to the website of one of the experts on this sort of technology (I forget his name) he is known for working for the mob and celebs, cleaning their houses from govt taps etc. I listened to an interview about 3 years ago where he talked about one interesting technology that is available at the moment. Supposedly the ability to insert thoughts into a person's head is already available. I can't remember the technical details but im sure it is done through sound waves.

Was andrea yates told to drown her kids by the devil as she claims? does Bush really speak to God as he has said? or are these poor people being controlled by outsider forces through the use of such technology?

what about the guy that shot John Lennon? what about Charles Manson? are all these people that kill due to voices in their heads really insane, or are they victims of black budget ops and technology most of us know very little about?