Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 06:30 AM

Default Re: Post a secret from your Vault

OK someone said they wanted something about crime, ill give you this story, please dont ask me more about this because i could still go to prison over this secret and will not give more details than below. Please dont assault my charachter over this either. This in no way should be taken as a statement of my actual involvement in the following story.

I had been out of my old neighborhood for many many years, probably about 8....Was sitting on yahoo one day and a guy with the same name as one of my childhood friends(african name, not something like paul) messaged me as my screen name on yahoo was also my real name. Turns out it was him and he was at college now, we talked for a little, decided to get the old crew together and hang out when he got off for break and came back home.

So I go down there to pick him up at around 11am when he gets back to town, he wasnt at home, so i go to my other old friends house we will call him BOB(nice guy) thinking he is probably over there. I get to BOBs moms house, where he lives with his mother and brother. I was never great friends with his younger brother but his brother has always been a crazy son of a bitch. The kid use to answer the door brandishing knives when i asked if BOB could come play basketball.

Well BOBs brother answers the door we say whats up, been a while etc etc and i go in. I go downstairs to their living room to wait for BOB, There is another guy down there with BOBs brother playing playstation. So im sitting there waiting for BOB and his brother ask me if thats my car outside. I was like yeh(wtf of course it is). He ask if i want to make 200 dollars i was like uhhhh sure what are we doing. He says he needs me to drive him and his friend to some hotel. I was like umm ok.

So we all load up, as we are driving to the hotel its like probably around noon. We pass a local high school, the roads are flooded with students just hanging around and walking and a few cop cars in the parking lot......hmmm thats odd, we all buckle up so we dont get pulled over. 20 minutes later we get to the hotel. BOB and his friend turns out are there to rob this chick who ran away from home. Apparently they found out she had like 2 Gs saved up or something so he pulls out a gun and they go rob her and give me my cut after we leave.

When we get back to BOBs house i call my friend and he is back home and headed over. While waiting I come to find out that the reason everyone was outside the high school was 3 people had just been shot by a student.....that student was BOBs little brothers friend who i was just driving with strapped and was now hanging out in the basement with. BOBs little brother threatens me about snitching and I just tell him you dont got to worry about that man i was never here. My friend enters, we play playstation and chill there for a little then head back up to my place.

Dont know what happened with the kid, dont care......thank god i didnt get pulled over when that [censored] let me drive past the school he just shot 3 people at.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK someone said they wanted something about crime, ill give you this story, please dont ask me more about this because i could still go to prison over this secret and will not give more details than below. Please dont assault my charachter over this either. This in no way should be taken as a statement of my actual involvement in the following story.

I had been out of my old neighborhood for many many years, probably about 8....Was sitting on yahoo one day and a guy with the same name as one of my childhood friends(african name, not something like paul) messaged me as my screen name on yahoo was also my real name. Turns out it was him and he was at college now, we talked for a little, decided to get the old crew together and hang out when he got off for break and came back home.

So I go down there to pick him up at around 11am when he gets back to town, he wasnt at home, so i go to my other old friends house we will call him BOB(nice guy) thinking he is probably over there. I get to BOBs moms house, where he lives with his mother and brother. I was never great friends with his younger brother but his brother has always been a crazy son of a bitch. The kid use to answer the door brandishing knives when i asked if BOB could come play basketball.

Well BOBs brother answers the door we say whats up, been a while etc etc and i go in. I go downstairs to their living room to wait for BOB, There is another guy down there with BOBs brother playing playstation. So im sitting there waiting for BOB and his brother ask me if thats my car outside. I was like yeh(wtf of course it is). He ask if i want to make 200 dollars i was like uhhhh sure what are we doing. He says he needs me to drive him and his friend to some hotel. I was like umm ok.

So we all load up, as we are driving to the hotel its like probably around noon. We pass a local high school, the roads are flooded with students just hanging around and walking and a few cop cars in the parking lot......hmmm thats odd, we all buckle up so we dont get pulled over. 20 minutes later we get to the hotel. BOB and his friend turns out are there to rob this chick who ran away from home. Apparently they found out she had like 2 Gs saved up or something so he pulls out a gun and they go rob her and give me my cut after we leave.

When we get back to BOBs house i call my friend and he is back home and headed over. While waiting I come to find out that the reason everyone was outside the high school was 3 people had just been shot by a student.....that student was BOBs little brothers friend who i was just driving with strapped and was now hanging out in the basement with. BOBs little brother threatens me about snitching and I just tell him you dont got to worry about that man i was never here. My friend enters, we play playstation and chill there for a little then head back up to my place.

Dont know what happened with the kid, dont care......thank god i didnt get pulled over when that [censored] let me drive past the school he just shot 3 people at.

[/ QUOTE ]

good read, but honestly, you should care.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While waiting I come to find out that the reason everyone was outside the high school was 3 people had just been shot by a student.....that student was BOBs little brothers friend who i was just driving with strapped and was now hanging out in the basement with. BOBs little brother threatens me about snitching and I just tell him you dont got to worry about that man i was never here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a sick [censored] human being.

I am not a 'snitch' by any means, but this is really just a matter of having any [censored] semblance of conscience whatsoever.

I honestly don't think I have ever been emotionally upset by a post on a message board until I read this.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Him: "Um...OK."

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Did the older sister ever find out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not unless they traded stories later on in life, which isn't out of the realm of possibility.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:50 AM

Last year, I jerked at work numerous times.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dated a girl named Jennifer when I was in the 9th grade. She was in the 10th grade. She worked part time after school at Video Rental Store. She would bring home free video game rentals for me and her brother Jim(11th grade) to play while I waited for her to get off of work so we could go out.

The Video Games only came on when Jim and I saw her pull in the driveway! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I moved to Mississippi the summer after my 9th grade year. She never knew.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You were boning the brother of the girl you were dating!!!???

Ummmmm whatever floats your boat there pal.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:19 AM

When i was 17 i knew two sisters. they were both dating friends of mine. I ended up getting head from one while making out with the other, at their house. I had the better looking one upstairs and the other one downstairs. tryed to pull of the sybling threesome, but they werent down.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:20 AM

p.s. i ended up nailing both of them, but it was unfortunatley separate instances, and not really that bad since they werent dating anyone i knew at the time. still cool to run through a family though.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:32 AM

This goes back about 5 or 6 years. I had been flirting with a female employee for a couple of weeks, when at the end of one work day she came into my office. She shut the door, took off my pants and gave me a bj under my desk. There was still a few employees in the building a time. I could hear them walking past my office. I finished on her chest, zipped up my pants and walked out the door. I'm not sure if anyone knew what went on. She was almost twice my age and of another race. To this day its the best bj I have ever had.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:48 AM

nice, LOL in the library.