Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2006, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Would you crybabies please just STFU?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that half of the posters here think their offer is crappy or "not fair" would tend to suggest that Party's VIP program is seriously flawed at best or just plain stupid at worst.

[/ QUOTE ]

Flawed, perhaps, but it's still something for nothing . There's a saying about not looking a gift horse in the mouth. It's the attitude of always expecting a free ride that keeps the land of the litigious in business.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do applaud Party for developing a VIP program, I just think it is very poorly ran and designed. To roll out a reward program and half the people become upset because:

a.) they view their goal is unattainable, or

b.) their payout is much smaller than another player's even though they have to accumulate as many points or more

clearly shows this program has serious problems and this is just Party's customers reacting to those problems.

As far as something for nothing...ask the ones that have goals that are unattainable, not even humanly possible, if they received someting for nothing.

And, for the ones that have to double or triple their play to receive a bonus that is subpar compared to bonuses offered to other players, is this truly something for nothing?

You are comparing this to our lawsuit society which I think is a bad comparison.

A more fair comparison would be if two whales who gamble it up equally are staying at the Mirage. The first whale receives a luxury suite for his play. The second whale for the same amount of play gets a free pass to the buffet.

Do you think whale # 2 is going to be a little upset?
Old 02-10-2006, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Would you crybabies please just STFU?

I was going to stay out of this but being the owner of several small businesses I've got to say that Pistolero is dead on. He understands how the free market and the economy really works. If you want to convince Party you aren't happy with the way they do business it is very easy and it does not involve whining on an internet message board. Take your bankroll, deposit it into another online site or sites and play poker. Party will feel the hit on their pocket book and either react or continue to loose market share. If enough people left they would eventually be forced to change their policies or close their doors. It's that simple. That is how the free market works.