FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 01:51 AM

Default Re: Shipping Narcotics Via FedEx

Its okay your avatar is always welcome.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you had ever actually seen or done cocaine, you would have known this. now go away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Challenger, I abused cocaine for years. I went to rehab for that addiction primarily, while the stuff I have done is not what you'd pick up in the ghetto, it was odorless, on the lives of my children, cocaine that isn't absolute [censored] is odorless. Are you really arguing this? LOL.

Read up on Erowid though, it is not just describing the chemical components of each drug, it provides indepth information to every scheduled substance on the street (and off). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sorry for being a douche, but it's rare that I am this right about something.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:00 AM

I know you're right about pure cocaine not having any odor. Nobody is arguing that. Now when was the last time you had pure cocaine? Oh yea, never.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you're right about pure cocaine not having any odor. Nobody is arguing that. Now when was the last time you had pure cocaine? Oh yea, never.

[/ QUOTE ]
(from Wiki)

"Black market cocaine is frequently adulterated or “cut” with various powdery fillers to increase its surface area; the substances most commonly used in this process are baking soda; sugars, such as lactose, dextrose, inositol, and mannitol; and local anesthetics, such as lidocaine or , which mimic or add to cocaine's numbing effect on mucous membranes."

The compounds which are cut with cocaine are often odorless as well. Do research? Or drop it? Up to you. I am not claiming some crackhead dealer somewhere won't lace you with something nasty, but good street blow is odorless, adulterated with substances of the like.

""Sugar" is a term applied loosely to any of a number of chemical compounds. They all are simple carbohydrates, soluble in water, colorless, odorless and form crystals at room temperature"
Old 12-15-2006, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tpd,

don't argue w/ dimentia, not worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I challenge you to prove to me that I am wrong. Ol' Dementias right about this one. There is absolutely nothing subjective about anything I have said, what I said is fact and is evidenced in not only the references I've listed, but in any research you do as well; you're arguing fact..

Sometimes trying to clown on Dementia backfires, because I will be right about 1 in 100 times. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dementia,
Cocaine may be odorless to humans but not to dogs or machines. It is also cut with other stuff which is not odorless. Just because you abused the drug does not nean you know about the drug itself.
Your first source, drugtext, claims that cocaine is not physically addictive. Not only do you not know what you are talking about, but you cite sources that are not credible.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dementia,
Cocaine may be odorless to humans but not to dogs or machines. It is also cut with other stuff which is not odorless. Just because you abused the drug does not nean you know about the drug itself.
Your first source, drugtext, claims that cocaine is not physically addictive. Not only do you not know what you are talking about, but you cite sources that are not credible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another from Erowid (which I'm sure is documented to be a 'credible source')

PROBLEMS
Street cocaine is quite often impure (meaning cut with various things, however there does exist high quality blow). The more direct the route of administration, the more dangerous this can be. Injecting impure cocaine can be deadly. Repeated snorting can cause severe damage to the nose. Smoking of freebase cocaine can cause breathing difficulties.

Addiction Potential
One of the most problematic aspects of cocaine is its addictive qualities. While cocaine is not believed to be physically addicting, it is, without a doubt, psychologically addicting. Those who use cocaine heavily or regularly frequently encounter great difficulty ceasing use.
---------------------------------------

Now sir, I kind of agree with you about 'feeling' physically addicted, but being 'fiend' is all a state of mind which in turn causes changes within your body IMHO. But with all of the information about cocaine and research done, it is not 'believed' to be physically addicting in nature from many brilliant minds both more experienced, and well versed in narcotic research than myself.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
"Black market cocaine is frequently adulterated or “cut” with various powdery fillers to increase its surface area; the substances most commonly used in this process are baking soda; sugars, such as lactose, dextrose, inositol, and mannitol; and local anesthetics, such as lidocaine or , which mimic or add to cocaine's numbing effect on mucous membranes."

The compounds which are cut with cocaine are often odorless as well. Do research? Or drop it? Up to you. I am not claiming some crackhead dealer somewhere won't lace you with something nasty, but good street blow is odorless, adulterated with substances of the like.

""Sugar" is a term applied loosely to any of a number of chemical compounds. They all are simple carbohydrates, soluble in water, colorless, odorless and form crystals at room temperature"

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that the only "arguments" you have are all copied and pasted from other websites tells me all I need to know. I should have listened to that other guys advice and not even bothered entering this discussion.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The fact that the only "arguments" you have are all copied and pasted from other websites tells me all I need to know. I should have listened to that other guys advice and not even bothered entering this discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted these references because otherwise my statements and first hand knowledge on the subject would be discredited, and therein within the credible resources I've provided lay facts which substantiate everything I have said. GG. I'm done here, I honestly hate talking about coke.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dementia,

[/ QUOTE ]

Another from Erowid (which I'm sure is documented to be a 'credible source')

PROBLEMS
Street cocaine is quite often impure (meaning cut with various things, however there does exist high quality blow). The more direct the route of administration, the more dangerous this can be. Injecting impure cocaine can be deadly. Repeated snorting can cause severe damage to the nose. Smoking of freebase cocaine can cause breathing difficulties.

Addiction Potential
One of the most problematic aspects of cocaine is its addictive qualities. While cocaine is not believed to be physically addicting, it is, without a doubt, psychologically addicting. Those who use cocaine heavily or regularly frequently encounter great difficulty ceasing use.
---------------------------------------

Now sir, I kind of agree with you about 'feeling' physically addicted, but being 'fiend' is all a state of mind which in turn causes changes within your body IMHO. But with all of the information about cocaine and research done, it is not 'believed' to be physically addicting in nature from many brilliant minds both more experienced, and well versed in narcotic research than myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
One of my best friends is a doctor who specializes in addiction medecine. He considers Erowid as semi-credible . It has a lot of good info but tends to minimize dangers and effects of drugs and contains some downright scary misinformation. Then again, you abused cocaine so of course you'll look for more liberal "interpretations"
Old 12-15-2006, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted these references because otherwise my statements and first hand knowledge on the subject would be discredited, and therein within the credible resources I've provided lay facts which substantiate everything I have said. GG. I'm done here, I honestly hate talking about coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say there's about an 80% chance that you've never touched coke and you made up a story about being a recovered addict so you could be "right."
Closed Thread