Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2006, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Why do you HATE __________?

The Cubs. Because they are terribly run and deserve to be contracted.
Old 11-26-2006, 04:57 AM

The Yankees: duh.. lol fairweather, unknowledgeable fanbase
Duke Sports: incredibly rigged for duke, amazing how many sickly bad calls go their way
FSU fans who say "i got into both, but CHOSE FSU" and then pretend FSU is better academically...
Danny Ainge: ruining the Celtics
FOX Sportscasters: duh
Anyone who thinks Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady.. lol
Old 11-26-2006, 05:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO sox fans and yankees fans are unbelievably similar.

danny ainge has not ruined the celtics franchise at all. this is still spillover from rick pitino/ chris wallace.

with regards to brady over manning, were you one of those guys who used to say that nomar was the best of the AL shortstops (over a-rod in his seattle/texas days)
Old 11-26-2006, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO sox fans and yankees fans are unbelievably similar.

danny ainge has not ruined the celtics franchise at all. this is still spillover from rick pitino/ chris wallace.

with regards to brady over manning, were you one of those guys who used to say that nomar was the best of the AL shortstops (over a-rod in his seattle/texas days)

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO if you think red sox fans and yankees fans are the same, you don't know what you are talking about [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I agree here about Pitino started the wreckage, but its hard to deny that Ainge has not made it worse

No. Never. I always put A-Rod > Nomar > Jeter in terms of talent. In terms of most valuable to his team (clubhouse guy, work-ethic, etc), Jeter > Nomar > A-Rod. I think it's sad what happened to Nomar though, he had such a promising future ahead of him, and it turned miserable fast. It sort of bothers me how he is coming back as a 1B slugger, sort of weird.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate Isiah Thomas for depriving me of any hope for the Knicks in the next 5 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol 5 years
Old 11-26-2006, 05:17 AM

Notre Lame.

I don't mind the coach(actually, I kind of like him. Which pisses me off that he's coaching NL. Same with Carrol and USC) Nothing personal with the team.

The favoritism and excuses are just too over the top for this POS, overrated and overranked team.

b
Old 11-26-2006, 09:12 AM

I'm a Laker hater. I was a big big Celtic fan during the 80's. Since the Celtics haven't given me much to root for, and I live in So Cal, I like it when the Lakers struggle and I can listen to the crying on the radio.

What's worse is I used to be a UCLA and Duke hater since I went out with girls who went there and they were big fans and why should they be happy?
Old 11-26-2006, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

No. Never. I always put A-Rod > Nomar > Jeter in terms of talent. In terms of most valuable to his team (clubhouse guy, work-ethic, etc), Jeter > Nomar > A-Rod.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 11-26-2006, 12:47 PM

I hate the Steelers because I am a Ravens fan. I hated the Titans too when they were good and in the same division but my hatred for them has somewhat subsided.

I hate the Patriots because every sportswriter constantly fellates them and Tom Brady. They are not that good a team anymore and Brady is merely the 2nd best QB in the league in an era of crappy QBs.

I hate Duke (mostly in basketball) because I am a Maryland alum and fan. Also they have given rise to a seemingly endless string of media darling douchebag players like Battier, Jason Williams, JJ Redick, etc. Oddly I don't really dislike Coach K that much compared to the players.

I hate Florida State (in football mostly) because in addition to being a Maryland fan, I think Bobby Bowden seems like the type of guy who tells his players to play dirty, and then goes home and beats his slaves.
Old 11-26-2006, 12:57 PM

I hate:

Pittsburgh Steelers - When I grew up I was an Oilers fan and the Steelers were always the ones ending their season, plus MIKE RENFRO CAUGHT THAT BALL IN THE ENDZONE FOR A TOUCHDOWN [censored] PAYED-OFF REFS!

Dallas Cowboys - Grew up in SoCal and the Cowboys were always the big rival for the the Rams.

Notre Dame - Should need no explanation, I really can't understand why anyone doesn't hate them.

That's really it, but it's the teams I hate not the players or coaches. I actually kinda like Jerry Jones if you could believe it, but I still hate the Cowboys. (Well, except for people like Micheal Irvin, him I hate.)