Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 02:26 AM

Default Re: Heroes 11/20 Thread

I get the feeling he doesn't know how to control his power.

Remeber the scene with him trying to fly and not realizing that he already was.
Old 11-21-2006, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI just looked and next weeks episode is titled
6 Months Ago

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Gotta be lots of Hiro in that one.

I liked the twist that the cheerleader he killed was the wrong one, but other than that it wasn't that great. Not a let down though.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:08 AM

All,

As usual the show sucked but I can't wait 'til next week's ep!
Old 11-21-2006, 03:13 AM

episode was marginal. need more hiro as all have said. very few of the characters are fun to watch, but those that are, are great and the overall story has me intrigued.
Old 11-21-2006, 03:31 AM

This is turning into a serious jerk-around show. Every week it ends explaining how all will be clear next week, and it doesn't happen.

This is a scam you can work for exactly one season, but I get the sense that they don't know how to make this show entertaining without the weekly cliffhanger dipshittery, and anybody gets sick of that sooner or later.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:06 AM

In every single thread for a show like this. It is just full of people complaining because they didn't answer every single question.

I don't like how they arrested Peter playing the exact same angle they played with the cop.

Also the fact he fixed his leg while Claire was pretty far away makes me think he will have super awesome powers once he can control them better.

Like everyone I am disappointed there was no Hiro. I was also expecting Ando to have powers.

At least Mohinder did something productive.

Also I'm pretty sure that the Claire's father had this all planned out to a degree. There is no way he is stupid enough to not watch her window.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:18 AM

i got the impression at the end for some reason that the dad's team (black guy and white lady who first met mohinder) are definitely the villains.

also, i agree with the super smart kid being a pretty [censored] actor, i couldn't help but think that in all of his lines this episode. i literally laughed and said out loud "oh god" when that nerd dude put the ladder up to hot cheerleaders room. when they grounded her i was like ' oh please don't have her escape from her room via ladder '

i thought the sylar/jackie scene was actually REALLY good especially for NBC. it got me pretty uneasy more so than a ton of stuff ive seen in film/hbo. pretty sick scene there.

lastly, do we now know for sure the dude who should be banging the cheerleader is in fact gay?
Old 11-21-2006, 04:42 AM

Fk Heroes (and yes I did actually watch this episode on a whim).

Bad acting, cardboard characters, no replay value, and a cocktease of a show in that very little is revealed every episode and it sort of drags on with the producers pulling the strings very slowly trying to get you to keep watching this Xmen bullsht the next week and the week after. I tried to be non-partisan when I watched but this show is terrible, it's worse than Lost.

If you want to watch something with substance watch The Wire. It's about the city of Baltimore in the 90's. It's looks at it's cops, gangs, bums, junkies, prisons, politics, and education system into a cohesive literary tapestry that only gets better with repeated viewing.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:32 AM

I think I saw the first 3 episodes and than I missed some, I've seen enough to be fairly current with the storyline (thanks to USA network, anybody know whats up with them replaying episodes and what time they consistently replay them?)

As many things that irritate me about the show, this is the one show that I look forward to watching each week when I'm able. That said I was home tonight and forgot it was on until halfway through the episode. When I turned it on Peter was bumping into Claire in front of the Trophy case. What followed was the best 20 minutes of this show to date, IMO.

The show lags too much, I'm bored with the Ali Larter character. I still intend to watch I think things will really pick up once there is some conflict between Claire and her Dad which may be coming soon now.

I wish I had TiVo this show would be show much better I could fast forward through the boring parts and rewatch the good ones, plus get caught up on the couple episodes I missed.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:38 AM

I watch lots of crap shows, and will still catch this one, but I no longer care for it (except for Hiro appearances..!). Last week was marginal, this week was just bad.

"Tonight's show will reveal what the meaning of: 'Save the cheerleader, save the world'". Did I miss something?

Peter's brother Nathan wanted to destroy the painting so he throws paint on it? How about a match, Einstein. Why didn't Devere just wash it off when he left? I wasn't at all clear why those two were together in any case.

Sylar seems like a huge pussy. That was the fight? Threw a couple of things at Peter, and then pushed BOTH of them off the roof? That was it? Weak. Pixie-chick can send him to sleep single-handed, what's everyone afraid of?

I don't know, I still think it's like a kids show with some blood thrown in.

Incidentally, I like pixie-chick more and more. Nice get-up (high-heeled boots) and a cure for my insomnia.