Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2006, 11:04 PM

Default Re: How much has Bush hurt America?

[ QUOTE ]
And if you want to call me out I would expect that you post ALL of my posts in a thread to keep my posting history in context. I have no problem examining my posting behavior. I take suggestions, do you?

I'm sorry that I only quoted 3 of your posts in this thread to point out how intentionally crappy they were. In the future, I'll try to be more thorough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please define 'intentionally crappy'. I'm not so sure i agree with that description.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:25 PM

bkholdem: Please define 'intentionally crappy'. I'm not so sure i agree with that description.

You wrote -
bkholdem: Bush has hurt us in the exact same proportion, and to the exact same degree that every other president over the past 100 years has hurt us.

Then you admitted -
bkholdem: I personally don't believe it. I wrote that as a means to counter the op's presumptious way to start a post.

Instead of just saying what you claim you were thinking: "this thread, from title to concept to first post, all suck", you decided to go all fifth-level on us and post something so clearly idiotic on its face that I was the fourth person in less than a page to call you on it.

So it's intentionally crappy, or you're dumb.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bkholdem: Please define 'intentionally crappy'. I'm not so sure i agree with that description.

You wrote -
bkholdem: Bush has hurt us in the exact same proportion, and to the exact same degree that every other president over the past 100 years has hurt us.

Then you admitted -
bkholdem: I personally don't believe it. I wrote that as a means to counter the op's presumptious way to start a post.

Instead of just saying what you claim you were thinking: "this thread, from title to concept to first post, all suck", you decided to go all fifth-level on us and post something so clearly idiotic on its face that I was the fourth person in less than a page to call you on it.

So it's intentionally crappy, or you're dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fifth level is 'crappy'? why do you have such high standards for me?