Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2006, 12:56 AM

Default Re: 1 vs. 100 - NBC Game Show

Here's the lame online game: 1 vs. 100
Old 11-05-2006, 01:31 AM

Wait people here actually enjoy watching deal or no deal? Its the most [censored] boring, stupid, sensationalized and pointless game show ever. ITS THE EXACT SAME FREAKIN THING EVERY TIME. BAH BAH BAH
Old 11-05-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait people here actually enjoy watching deal or no deal? Its the most [censored] boring, stupid, sensationalized and pointless game show ever. ITS THE EXACT SAME FREAKIN THING EVERY TIME. BAH BAH BAH

[/ QUOTE ]

I love seeing people rejected $400k to only win $30k later on, its great
Old 11-07-2006, 02:31 PM

My gf (Monique) is the current contestant on the show going into this next episode. One thing to consider is that this show is heavily editted, taped and modified - the best example I can give is the multiple size coins question that the guy needed help on - what actually happened was that they went through 3 different questions which, after the guy already answered correctly, they threw out due to 'technical problems'. During one of the questions the guy had asked for help from the mob to answer the question, so the producers ruled that he would have to ask for mob help on the next question he was asked (regardless of the question), which happened to be the coin-size question.

It was also UNBELIEVABLY loud in the arena which made it difficult to hear anything correctly.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My gf (Monique) is the current contestant on the show going into this next episode. One thing to consider is that this show is heavily editted, taped and modified - the best example I can give is the multiple size coins question that the guy needed help on - what actually happened was that they went through 3 different questions which, after the guy already answered correctly, they threw out due to 'technical problems'. During one of the questions the guy had asked for help from the mob to answer the question, so the producers ruled that he would have to ask for mob help on the next question he was asked (regardless of the question), which happened to be the coin-size question.

It was also UNBELIEVABLY loud in the arena which made it difficult to hear anything correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? That all sounds really, really retarded. "Well, you asked for help on the hard question we screwed up on, but now that we have the easiest question ever, we need you to look like a moron and use the help again." Laaaaame.