Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2006, 02:56 AM

Default Re: What\'s the going rate for a BJ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, your buddy got married and still has to attach a monetary value to blowjobs?
What's the point of getting married, then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I want a wife that gives blowjobs on command. Like some kind of dick blowing cyborg. I think the Japanese are working on something like this now. Oh how I yearn for the day when I don't have to deal with organic sentience and all off their so-called "feelings."

[/ QUOTE ] You just made my new signature on every board I post on. NH
Old 10-06-2006, 02:58 AM

your buddy's wife must be a huge whore if he can talk like that to her like that without kicking his ass
Old 10-06-2006, 03:29 AM

I could see saying (half-jokingly) "Looks like it's going to be around $4K. At the going rate, that's around a solid week of getting my dick sucked." Add a significant look at the end, she blows him then, it doesn't come up again.

But actually saying "This is going to cost you 20 blowjobs" may be the nittiest thing I've read on these boards. It's only due to the competition that it's not near the top of the "most pathetic" and "most depressing" lists. Is he honestly planning on having her blow him, then looking into her eyes and saying "that's 13 down honey, only 7 left until you don't have to suck my dick anymore."

Yea. Wives dig that. This whole approach just seems like an incredibly efficient way to convince his wife that she should be [censored] someone else.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I could see saying (half-jokingly) "Looks like it's going to be around $4K. At the going rate, that's around a solid week of getting my dick sucked." Add a significant look at the end, she blows him then, it doesn't come up again.

But actually saying "This is going to cost you 20 blowjobs" may be the nittiest thing I've read on these boards. It's only due to the competition that it's not near the top of the "most pathetic" and "most depressing" lists. Is he honestly planning on having her blow him, then looking into her eyes and saying "that's 13 down honey, only 7 left until you don't have to suck my dick anymore."

Yea. Wives dig that. This whole approach just seems like an incredibly efficient way to convince his wife that she should be [censored] someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true. like completetly.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you can put a single rate on it.

After each BJ he should just tell her how much that one was worth, the better the BJ the more he takes off her debt. This way she's not giving half ass BJs just because she has to. If she gives a [censored] BJ $1, an amazing one, $100.

If she doesn't like the idea of not knowing up front then come up with a base rate of $10 and then give her a list of things and a price to go with them. Then if she does those things she earns the bonus.

Exs:

Ball sucking: $5
Swallowing: $10
Dirty talk: $5-$10(comment dependent)
Money Shot: $15

(If she already does any of these things automatically then leave it off the list. If she always swallows no point in giving extra for it. These are for things she doesn't do that he wants her to do.)

Also if she's really not in the mood and he really wants a BJ then he can offer her a higher base rate up front.

So there's really no reason to have a single per BJ rate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius. Pure genius.