Old 01-28-2006, 10:10 PM
voltron. voltron. is offline

Location: 3barreling my way to broketown
Default Re: 20TO100VIP

can i cash out today and redeposit and still get the bonus?
Old 01-28-2006, 10:13 PM
tf00 tf00 is offline
Member

I cashed out through neteller today and redeposited and got the bonus for 20TO100VIP, however, i tried it through IGMpay w/ bonus 25to100 more back in December and it did not work. So it should work for this one.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:13 PM
ebranig ebranig is offline

Location: Santa Cruz, CA

[ QUOTE ]
Dear [name],

Thank you for getting in contact.

Your account has been upgraded to VIP status.

If you make a deposit before February 3rd you are entitled to a 20% up to $100 extra using the bonus code '20TO100VIP'.

It is a release restricted bonus so you will have to play 10 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 7 days of depositing to release the amount to your real money balance.

When you make a deposit you will have to notify us so that we cam apply the bonus as it is not automatically done by the system.

Have a nice day!!

Jaime
PartyPoker.com VIP Club

Old 01-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Riddick Riddick is offline

Any non-VIPs try this yet?
Old 01-29-2006, 08:11 PM
RaiNz RaiNz is offline

Location: Las Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
can i cash out today and redeposit and still get the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I cashed out and redeposited in the same day and my bonus is pending.
Old 01-29-2006, 08:41 PM
paperboyNC paperboyNC is offline

Location: San Diego, CA

[ QUOTE ]
Any non-VIPs try this yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes doesnt work
Old 01-30-2006, 03:09 AM
gasoltub gasoltub is offline

Location: 2/4 SH

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

I have played quite a bit this month and I'm wondering if I have qualified
for the VIP club.

Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

How much was that?
Old 01-30-2006, 03:37 AM
Bishop22 Bishop22 is offline

Location: Amphora Lounge

My MGR was at $1200 as of 1/26 an they said no to me. Of course the fact that I know what my MGR is means I prolly am getting r*keb**k anyway. I'll play double next month and see what happens.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:56 AM
ebranig ebranig is offline

Location: Santa Cruz, CA

1/13 (when i finally was able to deposit) - 1/28 = 14k regular party points plus another 15k in bonus party points. This is playing 15/30 and most of the bonus party points are from deposits.
Old 01-30-2006, 05:34 AM
Pog0 Pog0 is offline

Location: Toronto

[ QUOTE ]
My MGR was at $1200 as of 1/26 an they said no to me. Of course the fact that I know what my MGR is means I prolly am getting r*keb**k anyway. I'll play double next month and see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really gained nothing from telling them your MGR.