Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2006, 12:40 AM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

[ QUOTE ]
Man I totally thought that story was heading towards buttrapesville

[/ QUOTE ]

"buttrapesville" is now officially my new favorite word.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh...

I was in 5th grade music class and we were just coming back to our seats from a little game we played at the front of the room. Well, a bastard kid who sat beside me decided to hold a freshly sharpened pencil on my chair so I would sit down on it. I should've looked before I sat down I guess because it went straight through my mesh basketball shorts I was wearing. Lucky for me I didn't sit down directly in the middle because that would've involved extensive surgery I believe.

The pencil went 3 1/2 inches through my ass cheek, about 1/2 inch away from my brown eye and a few centimeters away from my colon. It remarkably did not hurt at all. So what's a kid to do? I just stand up and leave the class... don't tell my teacher or nothing. I walk into the nurses office and tell her that I sat on a pencil. I'm not sure what her reaction was because I was pretty flustered. I was sweating a lot and she gave me the option of riding in the backseat of my grandma's car or taking an ambulance to the hospital. I chose grandma.

So two of the bigger male teachers come and lift me into the backseat so I can lay on my stomach. We get to the hospital and they do some x-rays and crap. I get a few shots in my ass, one that sent terrible pains down my entire right leg, i'm thinking a tetnis shot. Well about 4 doctors huddle around and they start to pull. The pencil didn't come out easy, it was lodged in the bone. When it did start to come out, it hurt really really really bad. Somehow the pencil did not break.

So I went through school being called 'pencil ass' til about 10th grade. I'm not sure if any of you remember this super bowl commercial, but it involved a guy throwing a pencil through his office ceiling and impailing his boss in the ass. My phone rang for about 10 mins after that, with people calling me to remind me of that horrific day

the commercial

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD, I WAS IN THAT CLASS! I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE THIS STORY FOR YEARS AS THE MEANEST THING IVE EVER SEEN SOMEONE DO. I AM SO SERIOUS. WAS IT IN MIAMI FLORIDA? WEST LAB ELEMENTARY?
Old 09-23-2006, 12:46 AM

It involved a stun gun, duct tape and a big stick. Everything else I plead the 5th
Old 09-23-2006, 12:49 AM

I was playing basketball with my friendsthe day after my grandfather died, and I was shooting free throws in a close game late, and one of my friends says "I know this is messed up but your grandfather" as I'm shooting. I made the shot but immediately burst into tears, just at the thought that one of my friends could say something like that... one of the worst moments of my life.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man I totally thought that story was heading towards buttrapesville

[/ QUOTE ]

"buttrapesville" is now officially my new favorite word.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably should not go around mentioning that a lot.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing basketball with my friendsthe day after my grandfather died, and I was shooting free throws in a close game late, and one of my friends says "I know this is messed up but your grandfather" as I'm shooting. I made the shot but immediately burst into tears, just at the thought that one of my friends could say something like that... one of the worst moments of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you a word.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:02 AM

I'll try to keep it short. I barely remember this as I was 6 at the time. I was walking my bike up to this bridge that crossed over to a park near my house. On the other side of the bridge there was a group of teenagers, maybe 10 or so, on my side of the bridge there was a model car. As I was approaching the bridge the teens on the other side were egging me on to get closer to the model car. Next thing I know the thing blows up, there was an m-80 in it. A piece of the car hit me in the head and I had to get like 60 stitches. I really think they only thought the explosion would just scare the crap out of me, but obviously they were wrong.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:08 AM

wdcbooks, did your class win the tug of war?
Old 09-23-2006, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try to keep it short. I barely remember this as I was 6 at the time. I was walking my bike up to this bridge that crossed over to a park near my house. On the other side of the bridge there was a group of teenagers, maybe 10 or so, on my side of the bridge there was a model car. As I was approaching the bridge the teens on the other side were egging me on to get closer to the model car. Next thing I know the thing blows up, there was an m-80 in it. A piece of the car hit me in the head and I had to get like 60 stitches. I really think they only thought the explosion would just scare the crap out of me, but obviously they were wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, what happened next? Did any of them have the class to help you, or did they all just run away?
Old 09-23-2006, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God, what happened next? Did any of them have the class to help you, or did they all just run away?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Luckily some lady passing by got me back to my house. There was a pool nearby and she had the forethought to bring a towel, one of the only things I remember is that towel--completely blood-soaked.