Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How important is this in making a serious commitment with a woman?
One of the most important 17 4.01%
Very important 47 11.08%
Somewhat important 109 25.71%
I want to know but don't care that much unless its a crazy number 157 37.03%
Whatever / don't care 94 22.17%
Voters: 424. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2006, 12:56 PM

Default Re: Long Game Schedule Idea

I like the idea of starting a game every Monday, alternating between standard and gimmicky games.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:09 PM

If it's any reassurance, I'm pretty sure the only game MM4 will be significantly overlapping with is 24. Maybe POG, but I'm not sure when exactly that's running. AS8 should be over before we start and we'll probably be down to the last day or two by the time WoT starts. Given the high mortality rates of MM games, I think we can finish a 20 player game in a week.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:18 PM

If its a problem, i can move back POG until MM4 is getting close to done. Maybe like Oct 1st or something.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:05 PM

Obviously this signup thread is pretty much worthless, so I'm canceling my game for the time being.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:38 PM

BTW, I think this would be a good time to get it out there that VR and I and possibly Traz will be running Belgariad 2 at some point. That point will probably be after Durron's game as having two complicated games with a lot of players is likely too much. We have been planning for a couple of months to go over the details which should happen soon hopefully.

Also, after Belgariad 2 we will run Malloreon which will play similarly to Belgariad but with a different set of characters (some of which will overlap). Should you have read either of these series, any ideas you would have for characters would be great.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:40 PM

I've been toying the idea of running a game and if the scheduling stuff ever became clearer I might actually start making serious plans for it.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:48 PM

So for the Mallorean game, it's just like the Belgariad game, except the endgame is completely out of our hands, neutralizing all the voting decisions we make up until that point?
Old 09-20-2006, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So for the Mallorean game, it's just like the Belgariad game, except the endgame is completely out of our hands, neutralizing all the voting decisions we make up until that point?

[/ QUOTE ]

We would have to figure out what to do with the seeress. We would certainly add characters, some of Beldin, Liselle, Zakath, Toth, and the "woman who watches" on the good side and many bad guys, perhaps two teams of them. We would also change Durnik and Errand's roles and remove Mandorallen and Barak.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:09 PM

Clearly the seeress just nullifies each day's voting and fixes the result to be whatever is preordained. What's confusing?
Old 09-21-2006, 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously this signup thread is pretty much worthless, so I'm canceling my game for the time being.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't the thread to have people sign-up for your game. The point of this thread is too convince the mods to make a long game schedule sticky. Even if that sticky existed, you would still start a new thread when you wanted people to sign-up for your game.