Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 05:46 PM

Default Re: NL Software/AHK request (+ reward)

shant
[ QUOTE ]
_dave_,

I'm on a laptop and most of the time don't use my mouse. Would this be easy to configure to be used with keyboard keys?

[/ QUOTE ]

yshenkm
[ QUOTE ]
great scrip, I will like to ask if there is a similar script around that uses keyboard keys say set up keys for 1/2 bet 3/4 of pot all in etc and uses maybe arrow for changing the pot bet and then adding the bet call fold button with it

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, both of you ask the same question I think.

It is very easy to use keys instead of the mouse to operate this script.

Firstly, take a look at this page - a list of all available buttons, and choose what you want to use.

Then, near the top of the script, between where it says
[ QUOTE ]

;_____________ SET BUTTONS HERE

[/ QUOTE ]
and
[ QUOTE ]

;_____________ FUNCTIONS BELOW - DO NOT EDIT (unless you want to change behaviour)

[/ QUOTE ]

is whare you change the hotkey mappings. Each hotkey is defined by the name of the hotkey followed by two colon signs (:, then usually a comment to say what it is supposed to do. The next lines describe what is to be done, and the hotkey assignment ends with the "return" keyword.

So for example:

[snip]
<font color="red">RButton::</font> ;_______ Right click = bet 3/4 pot
<font color="green">WinGet,id,,A
pot := Pot(id, 3/4)
pot := Round(pot,0)
ControlSetText, Edit2, %pot%, %title%
Sleep -1</font>
<font color="blue">return</font>
[snip]

Here is code for "bet 3/4 pot", mapped to the right mouse button.

If you wanted to change what button it uses, edit the red bit at the start of the code - To use the tab key instead, this line would read <font color="red">Tab::</font>.

The green section is the actions to be performed, and can be edited to change what happens (like to make a 1/2-pot bet), or copy/pasted, edited and assigned to another key to create a range of additional actions.

The blue <font color="blue">return</font> keyword signifies the end of this section - code past this is the start of another section or function.

I hope this answeres your questions, please ask more if you are unclear how to do something.

Enjoy,

dave.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:01 PM

Awesome Dave, thanks very much. I will test tonight.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:25 PM

dave can you check your pm?
Old 06-21-2006, 11:20 AM

Dave,
I finally got it to work.
Mousewheel de/increasing works like a charme.
Pot + 3/4 pot bet does not work at all.
To be sure it's not a problem caused by my mouse, I changed script to Space and Tab buttons.
Still, doesn't do the job.
Pot bet will minraise (and insta execute it), 3/4 pot bet sets value to 0.

Any help pretty much appreciated, as I would love to use this script. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,
I finally got it to work.
Mousewheel de/increasing works like a charme.
Pot + 3/4 pot bet does not work at all.
To be sure it's not a problem caused by my mouse, I changed script to Space and Tab buttons.
Still, doesn't do the job.
Pot bet will minraise (and insta execute it), 3/4 pot bet sets value to 0.

Any help pretty much appreciated, as I would love to use this script. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it running now.
Script just doesnt work at the play money tables, where I tried to test it.
Very nice piece of code, thx.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:04 PM

Few Questions, first off, I have this mouse which has side buttons also

And want to use the back/foward buttons on the side for 1/2pot and 3/4 pot. I tried using the Xbutton command but did not work, any help?

Second, now that the right button is in use, is there anyway to jot down notes on players/check party statistics...

And third, could this be used on a PR skin like HOllywood Poker also? Would I just have to change the name of the program at the top (or add it) or would it be a lot more complicated than that?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And want to use the back/foward buttons on the side for 1/2pot and 3/4 pot. I tried using the Xbutton command but did not work, any help?

Second, now that the right button is in use, is there anyway to jot down notes on players/check party statistics...

And third, could this be used on a PR skin like HOllywood Poker also? Would I just have to change the name of the program at the top (or add it) or would it be a lot more complicated than that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Right5 - sorry, I didn't see your PM's until recently.

First off - if these buttons do back/forward in a browser without additional software, they could well be mapped to the "Browser_Back" and "Browser_Forward" hotkeys that are present on many keyboards - try these? Full list of available hotkeys here.

Secondly - Maybe. If you re-map your right mouse button for an AHK action, it is by default not passed to the recieving application. If you add the ~ symbol before the hotkey defenition, e.g. ~RButton - this will pass the right-click event to the window, and that may let you access the notes-etc. menu - I have not tried this, just an idea.

Thirdly, other sites... I have working wheel code for plenty other sites (thanks to Table Navigator - Roland, Adde et al.), but each site is a bit different in how they record the action during the hand. I have almost a working pot-bet for crypto, but it is not accurate yet (can't figure out amt. to call). There is much more to it than just changing the name of the site, unfortunately.

Good luck,

dave.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Right5 - sorry, I didn't see your PM's until recently.

First off - if these buttons do back/forward in a browser without additional software, they could well be mapped to the "Browser_Back" and "Browser_Forward" hotkeys that are present on many keyboards - try these? Full list of available hotkeys here.

Secondly - Maybe. If you re-map your right mouse button for an AHK action, it is by default not passed to the recieving application. If you add the ~ symbol before the hotkey defenition, e.g. ~RButton - this will pass the right-click event to the window, and that may let you access the notes-etc. menu - I have not tried this, just an idea.

Thirdly, other sites... I have working wheel code for plenty other sites (thanks to Table Navigator - Roland, Adde et al.), but each site is a bit different in how they record the action during the hand. I have almost a working pot-bet for crypto, but it is not accurate yet (can't figure out amt. to call). There is much more to it than just changing the name of the site, unfortunately.

Good luck,

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

The browser back/forward thing didn't work either, and I don't thinkt he ~ did anything.

Do you know if I kind find this type of script for Pokerroom/Hollywood Poker anywhere?
Old 06-21-2006, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't thinkt he ~ did anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange - I just tested mine with ~RButton:: - It worked fine and I could then access the PP notes function... try again?
Old 06-22-2006, 07:49 AM

For those mouse button problems, you can create a simple script to see if the Keyboard or Mouse hooks can detect the button being pressed and what AutoHotkey reconizes it as:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> #InstallMouseHook force

KeyHistory

^!+d::
Exit </pre><hr />

hope that helps.