Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: FTP Cashout

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell are you people wondering about...it's called FLOAT and the longer the better as far as they're concerned

[/ QUOTE ]
the sites don't have your payout monies the f'n slow payment processors are getting the float.

[/ QUOTE ]

No its company philosopny. I requested a check from FTP on May 18th, still not arrived. I requested a larger check from Pokerstars on June 6th. It arrive by June 13th. Stars for the most part has always had processors delivery checks in one week. This is not the first time FTP has had problems with processors. FTP does not care about getting money to players, its the old Pacifc poker therom of pissing off the small percentage of players who want money back.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell are you people wondering about...it's called FLOAT and the longer the better as far as they're concerned

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that extra $10 they make for holding your $3000 check for an extra month really adds to their bottom line. Nothing wrong with holding a players money for 40 days as long as they make $10 right? That won't piss off a player to the point where they stop playing and FTP loses out on hundreds/thousands in rake on that player, AMIRITE?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:21 PM

Checked my mail before heading to the airport. No checks. 29 and 14 days outstanding.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:04 PM

i also have not received a check which was approved on the 12th. anyone have any luck getting a delayed check?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:17 PM

uh oh i signed up at FTP before i was 18, and I emailed support and found out that they need a photo of my ID with DOB on it. Am i screwed?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah that extra $10 they make for holding your $3000 check for an extra month really adds to their bottom line. Nothing wrong with holding a players money for 40 days as long as they make $10 right? That won't piss off a player to the point where they stop playing and FTP loses out on hundreds/thousands in rake on that player, AMIRITE?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to what I've read here, there are hundreds of people each with tens of thousands of dollars on some of the bigger sites. Do the math - say, conservatively, 200 people each have $10,000 on deposit - that $10 earned interest you mention is now $33 ($3000 X 3.3) multiplied by 200 players - $6,600. Not bad.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:18 PM

On June 27, our check processor notified us of an issue which temporarily affected their ability to process checks. This resulted in longer than average wait times for North American players who requested a cash-out via check between June 12th and June 26th.

We apologize for the inconvenience these delays may have caused you, and are working to mitigate the impact to our players when we experience processor issues.

It has now been confirmed that all delayed checks have been shipped as of June 27th. Your check should be arriving in the upcoming week, or the beginning of the following week at the latest.

We continue to strive for safe, effective and timely methods of deposit and withdrawal for our players. We are currently testing several new payment processing options that we plan to make available to you in the near future.

We appreciate your business and thank you again for making us your online poker choice.

Sincerely,

Full Tilt Poker Support