Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Can the mods ban Dead from this board?

[ QUOTE ]
facts are facts

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. Anyone interested in "the facts" in that thread should take a look at it. You'll see exactly what I mean. Thinman might also be kind enough to get his usual 'last word' in and provide a link for you all to view how much I "ran away like a little girl."

Thinman, care to get the last word in? It will probably be the last time I read one of your posts, so make it a good troll post!
Old 07-17-2005, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

FYI I am not going to be banned, because I'm not breaking any rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with that in your case, but some people can try to play within the rules and be solely intent on causing trouble. I've always said that people who are just here to troll need to go.
But that's not the case with your account. I don't know how much else you've done on other names, but the Dead alias has never struck me as trollish.

You say some crazy things that more than a few people disagree with, but that shouldn't be viewed as any sort of real problem.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
facts are facts

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. Anyone interested in "the facts" in that thread should take a look at it. You'll see exactly what I mean. Thinman might also be kind enough to get his usual 'last word' in and provide a link for you all to view how much I "ran away like a little girl."

Thinman, care to get the last word in? It will probably be the last time I read one of your posts, so make it a good troll post!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i love your baiting posts in which to try to quietly demean someone if they have the gaul to dare respond to you...

Sorry kid, here's one more NEWSFLASH for you...

I could give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks. I get the 'last word' when I'm don't talking, simple as that.

Anyone is more then welcome to go view that post, I don't need to post a link, again...I could care less.

You're a simple(ton) forum idiot. You take plenty of jabs at people, insult people and frankly...I could care less...But if you're going to take a pop at me...I pop back.

Poor Angrycolin
Old 07-17-2005, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
facts are facts

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i love your baiting posts in which to try to quietly demean someone if they have the gaul to dare respond to you...

Sorry kid, here's one more NEWSFLASH for you...

I could give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks. I get the 'last word' when I'm don't talking, simple as that.

Anyone is more then welcome to go view that post, I don't need to post a link, again...I could care less.

You're a simple(ton) forum idiot. You take plenty of jabs at people, insult people and frankly...I could care less...But if you're going to take a pop at me...I pop back.

Poor Angrycolin

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? So you're basically projecting all the things you are onto me? Wow. Yes, that was the last post of yours I'm reading.

I rate the chances of you responding to this message at about 89%. I won't be reading it, of course. But it will be interesting to see if you literally must have the last word in every disagreement you have with another human.

I'm sure if you do reply you'll try to say the same about me, but I don't recall any of our exchanges in the past in which you didn't have the last word. So... I wouldn't go there.

Again, enjoy the forums, and have a fantastic day.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? So you're basically projecting all the things you are onto me? Wow. Yes, that was the last post of yours I'm reading.

I rate the chances of you responding to this message at about 89%. I won't be reading it, of course. But it will be interesting to see if you literally must have the last word in every disagreement you have with another human.

I'm sure if you do reply you'll try to say the same about me, but I don't recall any of our exchanges in the past in which you didn't have the last word. So... I wouldn't go there.

Again, enjoy the forums, and have a fantastic day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rest my case.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:03 AM

you are right thin man, he is a douche.
Old 07-17-2005, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You say some crazy things that more than a few people disagree with, but that shouldn't be viewed as any sort of real problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

But that isn't a realistic representation of Dead's posts.

I find it somewhat interesting (and more than a little pathetic) that everytime I see one of Dead's posts (because someone has quoted it in a response post - I've had this useless twit on ignore for months) Dead's comments are always unimaginitive, uninteresting, useless drivel that contributes NOTHING to these forums.

And yet despite his complete inability to contribute anything useful or constructive, other morans continue to respond to his posts and the cycle of useless posts continues often with the result of derailing and/or cluttering threads. Why people respond to this goofball is beyond me. I didn't think it would take much intelligence or commonsense to realize any interaction with this tool is a total waste of time.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:47 PM

what's worse is the clip he can post on - 6700 since Feb?

that's insane
Old 07-17-2005, 09:53 PM

If you can let one person "ruin" a forum and have not ignored, sorry, but by definition, you are a whiner.

back to see the evolution of this thread.

again, its not just dead but mostly him. he creates offshoot threads/in topic discussions by being so annoying and stupid that a high % of the posts on here are now retarded.

just in the last three days, he hijacked a thread saying somebody OBVISIUSOLY more knowledgeable about the game of baseball then him, was a fake fan, which created 20 something posts about the subject. then there is this thread, where people like you try to sound witty by calling me a whiner, when the truth of the matter is i have a low tolerance for stupidity and cant deal with it because this sub forum is loaded with clowns.

typical conversation:

wow, the white sox have been lucky in one run games. that will probably change soon, but their pitching has been great.

response:

you don't know what you are talking about. the white sox are clutch and play small ball really well its because of that that they are good. plus they traded keith foulke 3 years ago. if thats not smart i dont know what is.....

or:

the yankees front office is inept.

response:

Giambi owns Kevin Millar. we are going to kill you today. yesterdays loss was one game, todays win was HUGE (note that this occurs after every NYY win, baseball prospectus should have a new stat that measures the importance of each NYY win and loss. apparently their "idiot adjusted record" is like 60-30.

then today, we have an al leiter thread that calls him the best pitcher on the NYY and he will win 10 games? WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

maybe its an indication of my ego more than anything, but i feel conversing on here is wasting brain cells.

toodles
Old 07-17-2005, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Wow, I knew Blahston fans where whiners, but you've taken it to a whole new level...

[/ QUOTE ]

Moronic post. Sublime is correct in what he said about Dead basically ruining multiple threads in this forum. WTF does your newsflash, or your entire post for that matter, have to do with anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

I rest my case.

If you can let one person "ruin" a forum and have not ignored, sorry, but by definition, you are a whiner.

This combinded with the fact that you are a blahston fan and my assurtion that all blahston fans are whiners...

Well, you do the math...

Thanks for playing along and proving my point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a Boston fan. Thanks for being a moron.
Closed Thread