Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

then who is to blame
Old 06-27-2007, 02:24 PM

Look they choose the processors. it is their responsibility to get me my money of course it is their fault
Old 06-27-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont understand how you guys can blame the site. They would have your money to you 30 seconds if it was up to them.

[/ QUOTE ]
FTP selects the company to process their checks. FTP is in charge of communicating their wishes to their subcontractor. FTP support does not respond to my emails for status of my check that I requested over 40 days ago. Pokerstars has selected a check processor who can still delivery checks in 5 business days from request.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Every time you masturbate, your check takes one day longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

ron, you constantly display your mean spirited stupity . did you know that cardcounter0 got banned for the same. i look forward to the day you are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]

This entire thread is pretty stupity.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:10 PM

Cause I am sure there is a gang of processors in line waiting to serve FTP.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont understand how you guys can blame the site. They would have your money to you 30 seconds if it was up to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

ell oh ell

I went through this rigamarole with FTP a few months ago. It took them almost 2 months to get me a check. I since had another check request go quickly and smoothly. I have not cashed out recently. But what was most disturbing to me back then was the lack of respect for their customers and the complete uncaring attitude they took regarding their client's moeny.

I mean, its YOUR money, not theirs. They act like its their money to return to you when and how they feel like it. They seem to lack the understanding that they have a fiduciary responsibility to their clients. They claimed their check processor bailed and it took them time to find another. Not acceptable! If your check processor bails I expect someone in the accounting department to make out a bank draft, walk it over to the CEO/CFO/some-other-corporate-agent for signature, and have their clerical staff licking stamps to mail it to me, AND NOTHING LESS.

Blaming you vendors is not an excuse. Failing to make a "plan B" is incompetence, not an excuse.

I appreciate all that FTP is doing to keep online poker games available to Americans. I really appreciate FTPDoug and FTPSean's efforts on these boards. But underneath all that there is a basic lack of respect for thier customers that is very disturbing.

$0.02
Old 06-27-2007, 03:19 PM

And yes, immediatly after I posted criticizing FTP for this delayed check business last time I was hit with a doomswitch. I'm sure its just coincidence, but at least I don't have to worry about coincidence this time since I can't play on their site anyway due to lag.

:P
Old 06-27-2007, 03:38 PM

The problem is widespread, not isolated to FTP. Therefore Kurt your blame is misplaced.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:39 PM

"stupity"

Haha. Freudian slip FTW!
Old 06-27-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is widespread, not isolated to FTP. Therefore Kurt your blame is misplaced.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are incorrect sir.

I'm not saying FTP is solely to blame. Trust me, there's plenty enough to go around from the check processors, to the banks, to the DOJ, to the UIEGA, to the lawmakers, etc. But FTP is the only party here that is holding my money and the only party I feel has a responsibility to me and my interests, and they don't appear to care about that.

If you are claiming they are victims in all this just like us players, well OK, but there is a pretty serious difference between the victim that can't get their money and the "victim" that (boohoo) has to hold on to (and earn interest on) money that is not theirs.