Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: FGators: The Final Chapter [1.4m hands EV graph]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get how this works...I honestly am sucked out on a 250:1 ratio.

[/ QUOTE ]

SICK RATIO IMO
Old 10-13-2007, 11:24 AM

it looks like the last 250,000 hands you have run pretty bad really. but even if u had ran on expectation you'd have only broke even
Old 10-13-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it looks like the last 250,000 hands you have run pretty bad really. but even if u had ran on expectation you'd have only broke even

[/ QUOTE ]

from my SSNL thread:

[ QUOTE ]

so, when fgators plays very little actual "real poker", much of it comes in situations where if his cards and villain's cards were switched around, the money would still go in.

and, if you know theory of poker, thats really bad. it just means that, to a small degree, fgators entire poker style for the most part is sophisticated coin flipping, because he leaves his "edge" as when the person giving him action is putting it in with a sub-optimal hand. when that no longer happens, fgators becomes a break-even player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry that you ran sorta bad FGators, but maybe now you will understand that your entire poker game is coin flipping and FPP grinding, and you should either get serious coaching or stick to live poker and tournaments.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get how this works...I honestly am sucked out on a 250:1 ratio..in fact I can't remember the last time I coolered someone or got it in drawing to two outs and won yet it happens to me a large portion of the time so I don't know how this graph works. I've got a Word document with about $400k worth of total bad beats and I've probably only sucked out on people in about 5k worth of pots lifetime so thats how I do my pokerv graphs.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the type of [censored] that 16 YODs say when they first start 8 tabling low stakes, not a professional. NO ONE, that's right even you, NO ONE runs bad for millions of hands. variance always resolves itself and in the end, everyone see's the same good luck and misfortune in poker.

you never remember the times you catch a two outter but you never forget the times you get two outted. i give up i don't even know why i'm wasting my time you're just gonnna maintain the same victim mentality refusing to account for your own decisions.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:30 AM

fgators, 350hr

for you, 300
Old 10-13-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get how this works...I honestly am sucked out on a 250:1 ratio..in fact I can't remember the last time I coolered someone or got it in drawing to two outs and won yet it happens to me a large portion of the time so I don't know how this graph works. I've got a Word document with about $400k worth of total bad beats and I've probably only sucked out on people in about 5k worth of pots lifetime so thats how I do my pokerv graphs.

[/ QUOTE ]

you made around half a million in the showdown pots and should have won around 12k more there. obviously you lose tons of money in the pots that dont go to showdown.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:33 AM

FGators will join the FBI now to clear up the conspiracy against him!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure he's up like 8k over his last 250,000, no?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How below expectation is this?

I gotta go get a haircut,bbl.

[/ QUOTE ]

it means you should be up $14,000 more. this may seem like a lot to you, cause you are an idiot. if you didn't suck at poker, you should be up somewhere between $150,000-$200,000 for all of these hands.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how is this much denial seriously possible? Are you a gay republican too?