Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Bizarre Things You Have Realized When You Are High

[ QUOTE ]
There's this car, and it runs on water. IT RUNS ON WATER, MAN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
So it is a boat?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes my senses get so extreme, I swear I can smell women's vaginas, like a fricking dog. Especially when they are on their period. I am basically just a big horny dog anyway...

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL
Old 02-28-2007, 10:06 PM

I can remember one night looking at my hand and wondering what an alien would think about our bodies ie. is it a good design or not?
Old 02-28-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
man stuff like this is why they wont legalize it, you guys are talking crazy.

anyways, i notice additional layers to the beat in rap songs when im high.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have noticed this also. Most notably in "It's Yourz" by Wu-Tang Clan
Old 02-28-2007, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will start. Yesterday I had a terrible day and I am burning a sour apple philly, when I look at cars in my drive way and realize that every single front of a car looks like a human face. Then I noticed how some makes of cars were "Happier" looking than others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the Pontiac Grand Am. They look [censored] evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG. this is the exact "evil" model I was looking at. All of the Volkswagon cars look happy, kind of like in a disney sort of way. It is weird.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 PM

This is more of a "burnt things you have done when youre high"

Last year I went to LA for the day,to visit a friend. I used to smoke every day, but stopped for almost a year. I really wanted to get high, so I asked her for a bud of the sugar-coated, sticky fluff weed she had, to take with me to Reno where I was meeting my brother.

Met my bro at the Atlantis Hotel where we were staying in Reno. After the flight I wanted to hit the hotel's spa. We go up to the room to put our bags away, and I take a huge coughing, eye-tearing hit from a McGyvered soda can (first one in a year mind you) then proceed to the spa.

Upon entering the spa, I sign in at the desk and see there is a big indoor pool filled with mostly families. Being all stoned and not thinking anything of it I took my towels and headed down to locker room to change, passing the jacuzzi and gym on the way.

Now Im not modest when it comes to spas.I have no problem getting undressed and hitting the steam or jacuzzi with a bunch of other naked guys. However at some of the less upscale places the majority will be wearing bathing suits and then I might feel a little uncomfortable.

So I get undressed put a towel around my waist ready to jump into the jacuzzi. Then I start to get into a deep stoned thought about whether the majority would be in suits or not. I say screw it and march out to the Jacuzzi.

There is one other guy in there and he's wearing a bathing suit, I think "rookie" and get in. The jacuzzi has a big windowed wall that overlooks the gym, and I thought "that's cool" as I zone out in my stoned stuper.

About 5 minutes later a fully clothed woman comes in and says "Excuse me! We have reports that there is a naked guy in here". Huh, WTF!!! I look at her and ask "am I not supposed to be" as I asked that I realized wait, there women in the gym, and KIDS!!! As the realization that I just experienced the most embarrassing situation of my life set in, I could do nothing but sit there.

I was then labled "the naked guy" for the rest of my stay. The thing was it was so obvious it was coed, an I didnt want to explain how stoned I was, so they must have thought I was a total freak.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:05 AM

this is a great read, and yes, w/o knowing you were high id figure you were a freak too
Old 03-01-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is a great read, and yes, w/o knowing you were high id figure you were a freak too

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:44 AM

That 99% of what we do is to strive for entertainment. Everything I do has an ultimate chain of events that I hope ends with ->entertained ... I then realized that being stoned was the short-cut to that goal, but sometimes its nice to take the scenic route.