Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 05:27 PM

Default Re: alcohol vs demeral (bk vs peachy)

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy was pretty bad a few months ago, then she got free lessons from loads of very good high limit players, people I would kill to PAY to get lessons from, and apparently now she is ok, not great.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, peachy was on of the largest winners against me at 10-20.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please read the Gavin Griffin thread carefully and don't make the same mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The ammount of high limit, well respected players from 2p2 that peachy talks to on a daily basis for a considerable ammount of time on AIM and also on the phone is staggering. Especially after there has been some interesting evidence that peachy is not who she says she is.

VIVA LA PEACHY CONSPIRACY!
Old 04-18-2006, 05:58 PM

What "conspiracy?" It's all quite simple, really.

WHOOOOOO'S AWAKE?!
Old 04-18-2006, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I give her credit for being a decent player, but the [censored] she has been doing lately is stupid. She is no where near good enough to beat 3/6 or BK HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think she played 3/6. she played 10 hands of $150/300 with schneider sweating/telling her what to do, and at 50/100, bk was apparently wasted and 5 betting the turn with monsters such as 64 no pair no draw. as for her being better than bk when he's sober, i say it's not possible, she believes it 100%, and schneider is probably just [censored] with bk

[/ QUOTE ]

MIKE DID NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! just like noone even knew my hands in the HU game!! ew josh!

And Brian...i had a decent portion of myself for the limit for starters. Also, I have no problem with u beating me once...it happens, there is alot of luck in HU, and i have just run very well in the HU games ive played. I didnt reload because I told u i didnt feel well, but others wanted us to play and i didnt mind, so i did, so dont act like i lost and got up and stormed off, please. I sat for a minute or so and then went to bed. I didnt say one rude word to you, even when I was up. And for you to present this game in the light you did, let alone in a post, displays ur huge ego and total arrogance. I have never posted who I have beat at what, but hey...thats your pride issue, not mine. And as far as most people are concerned, they think I suck, so what is the point of beating me? shouldnt everyone?

I am confident in how I play, of course it is not perfect and of course I could use a ton of improvements, but I have not spent the years playing nor learning from books and forums like you have. So considering how I learned and how long I have been playing I feel I stand a decent chance in most games on given days. (to the person that said I must lurk in strategy, I have read maybe 10 posts there ever, and it was because friends linked me to them, I have learned nothing from this forum, nor do I try to. And this is not because they aren't benifical, it is because I do not learn that way - and Brian knows this). Either way, sadly I expected more of you Brian.

PS: its demerOl
Old 04-18-2006, 06:45 PM

I didnt say you HAD TO, I was just speculating on the possibility.

PS: your posts are hilarious in a good way
Old 04-18-2006, 06:48 PM

Also...

It was u being drunk at CB one nite and someone saying i would beat u HU and then u talking "trash" and me saying ok we will play drunkard!! and u didnt ask me to move up limits OR to reload...so dont act like i refused...jeez

and whats this supposed to mean???

"anyone who knows her knows she hates being stuck as well as hates even more losing other people's money so something def is not right."

are u implying it wasnt me playing??

of course I dont like being stuck, but i am pretty sick and told u i was very tired at the start? plus i was willing to take the whole loss myself...

I dont always play through downers, and playing through one at HU is something u will rarely EVER see me doing. It is a different game for me, and I am not willing to dump a ton to anyone there and have zero problem getting up (espeically if I am tired, feeling bad, etc.)
Old 04-18-2006, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have learned nothing from this forum, nor do I try to.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is prolly the best sentence ever written in BBV.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:58 PM

GOODSHOW BK STICK IT TO HER SOME MORE.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:07 PM

Peachy:

For the record, how do you learn?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy:

For the record, how do you learn?

[/ QUOTE ]

street smartz
Closed Thread