Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: update: PokerAide Window Manager (arrange tables for many sites)

The auto HH doesnt work every time because of UB. sometimes they put up that screen that says you at a real money table... When that screen pops up the HH doesn't open automatically.

As much of a UB fan as I am they sure do have problems. A lot more of them since AP took over. I just wish Stars would give rakeback.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The auto HH doesnt work every time because of UB. sometimes they put up that screen that says you at a real money table... When that screen pops up the HH doesn't open automatically.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-16-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As much of a UB fan as I am they sure do have problems. A lot more of them since AP took over. I just wish Stars would give rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what i figured. But that screen ALWAYS pops up for every single table now. And i think it's only been since the new update.

Stars not giving rakeback is just a total [censored] turn off and pretty much kills anything about it for me. I know people point to the 'better' rake schedule, but actually the rake schedule between stars and UB (last I saw) is pretty much the same.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's what i figured. But that screen ALWAYS pops up for every single table now. And i think it's only been since the new update.

Stars not giving rakeback is just a total [censored] turn off and pretty much kills anything about it for me. I know people point to the 'better' rake schedule, but actually the rake schedule between stars and UB (last I saw) is pretty much the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted an ahk script which clicks the HH button every minute or so so it is always open. And stars fpps are like rakeback if you play enough.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted an ahk script which clicks the HH button every minute or so so it is always open. And stars fpps are like rakeback if you play enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are they like rakeback?
Old 03-16-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to hijack, but you're really really dense if you don't see how they're like RB. The only problem is you are committed to play a certain amount of hands/month.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to hijack, but you're really really dense if you don't see how they're like RB. The only problem is you are committed to play a certain amount of hands/month.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly why i asked how are they like RB idiot. thanks for not answering my question.

And if you have to play a certain amount of hands a month and the amount is high then its a problem there isn't it.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly why i asked how are they like RB idiot. thanks for not answering my question.

And if you have to play a certain amount of hands a month and the amount is high then its a problem there isn't it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance you had of getting anything implemented just went out the window. I only have maybe 2 hours a week to look at this crap, and the last thing I need is people fighting about it.

If the UB no steal feature gets implemented it is either because it is very easy, or because I decide to play on UB again which is very unlikely. Good job.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any chance you had of getting anything implemented just went out the window. I only have maybe 2 hours a week to look at this crap, and the last thing I need is people fighting about it.

If the UB no steal feature gets implemented it is either because it is very easy, or because I decide to play on UB again which is very unlikely. Good job.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what that means. Nobody is fighting *about* it. The thread was "hijacked" into another subject, that, i guess to you, was 'fought' (hardly) about. Actually the thread was "hijacked" into insulting me.

He called me really really dense, for asking a question. Maybe you should mind your own business before you stick your nose into other's. I don't take any type of condescending bullsh it like that from people and will come out on it. If he wants to insult me, then just do it, don't hide about it.

And if it's too much of a hassle for you, then that's perfectly understandable. You don't have to use some bullsh-t like this as an excuse to not get to it if you couldn't already. The software is fine as it is. It was a suggestion. You give off the impression of someone that seems to demand some type of importance about this stuff and gets irritated easily. I could honestly care less. If you only have 2 hours a week to work on this type of stuff, then do something enjoyable instead.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:58 AM

oops, my bad. I was more than a little drunk on Friday night, I really need to learn not to post when I'm like that. I'm sorry for being an ass.