Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: When is the 75 going in?
turn 13 56.52%
river 5 21.74%
It never/sometimes gets into the pot 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: I cannot win on pokerstars. Reasons ??

THATS HOW YOU WIN:
SWITCH FROM REAL MONEY TO PLAY MONEY youll increse your bankroll in nearlly no time... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every table I sit at, I look at the player with the most money on the table and its always the worst player, and he continues to win non stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then you should play worser than the worst LDO.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AA 971 times
KK 882
QQ 929
JJ 785
1010 1032

[/ QUOTE ]

On average, you'll get each pocket pair 380 times over 84,000 hands. The standard deviation is 19.5. Getting aces 971 times is therefore a 30 standard deviation event. It is safe to say that you are either lying or that it wasn't 84,000 hands or that it is rigged .

Just to give you some idea of how unlikely a 30 SD event is, the likelihood of only a 7 SD event is 1 in 776 billion.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Look I understand that most of us think it is NOT rigged, including myself. And I'm not disputing that notion. But logically speaking, you have to admit its possibility in your analysis of the situation.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see some HHs to confirm this. Otherwise shut the [censored] up and go the [censored] away. Jesus Christ do you have any [censored] idea how sick and [censored] tired people are of these stupid [censored] retarded posts that do absolutely nothing to back up their ridiculous [censored] claims??????

[/ QUOTE ]
^^beautiful
harsh... but beautiful
I agree tho show some proof, the OPost is contradictory of itself... you cant get TT or better 5+% of the time and then have them hold up more than 65% of the time and then whine about the site being rigged and you receiving bad beats. just doesnt go together.
Also if your FPPs make you even on Stars... you must've not lost that much over 84k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

But! but! Everyone knows big pocket pairs are supposed to win 99.9% of the time Rigged! I tell you! Rigged! How can anybody make money when their kings get cracked 35% of the time? And aces! Aces should never lose. 80% redickyouless.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's see some HHs to confirm this. Otherwise shut the [censored] up and go the [censored] away. Jesus Christ do you have any [censored] idea how sick and [censored] tired people are of these stupid [censored] retarded posts that do absolutely nothing to back up their ridiculous [censored] claims??????

[/ QUOTE ]
Usually I report posts like these, but goddammit I agree so much.

Actually OnlinePro

[/ QUOTE ]

OnlinePro?

His post was "Re: Assani".

Even if you agree with the sentiment, the peppering of 'censored's all over the place makes the post look oafish, and all but unreadable.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you use the quick reply feature, you'll reply to the last post automatically. So perhaps he was responding to OP and not me.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AA 971 times
KK 882
QQ 929
JJ 785
1010 1032

[/ QUOTE ]

On average, you'll get each pocket pair 380 times over 84,000 hands. The standard deviation is 19.5. Getting aces 971 times is therefore a 30 standard deviation event. It is safe to say that you are either lying or that it wasn't 84,000 hands or that it is rigged .

Just to give you some idea of how unlikely a 30 SD event is, the likelihood of only a 7 SD event is 1 in 776 billion.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Look I understand that most of us think it is NOT rigged, including myself. And I'm not disputing that notion. But logically speaking, you have to admit its possibility in your analysis of the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, it's possible; about as much so as being dealt AA 971 our of 84000 times in a non-rigged game.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
+1 bugaga wanna say same [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-08-2007, 06:38 PM

If this joker still insists on calling himself OnlinePro, I agree with an earlier poster...a custom title is LONG overdue. He is "emphamous" for his bizarre rants as we have all been "whitness" to. I humbly suggest that if we don't see PT stats and videos to back up these claims, we should have a thread dedicated to giving OnlinePro the custom title he is so VERY deserving of.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am way passed thinking online poker is rigged, I already know it is, but what I am trying to figure out is who and why they reward.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gas up the Mystery Machine!
Clearly a case worthy of the top notch investigation duo: The Hardly Boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Narrator: The Hardly Boys. Two young whippersnappers with a knack for solving mysteries. The Hardly Boys in: The Mystery of why OP's a Turd.
[The Hardly Boys are now with OP in front of OP's room in his parent's house. OP's dad observes nearby. The Boys have screwed-up smiles, suggesting buck teeth]
OP's dad : So, that's it, Hardly Boys, we've got no leads and nobody admitting to the crime.
Hardly Boy 1: [red sweater] That sure is a mystery.
Hardly Boy 2: [blue sweater] Yeah, it sounds super-hard.
Hardly Boy 1: Whoever did it must have been angry with OP. Oh... Oooo... I think I'm getting a clue.
Hardly Boy 2: F-really?
Hardly Boy 1: Yeah, this is totally giving me a clue right now.
Hardly Boy 2: [turns to the first one] Oh... I'm starting to get a clue too.
Hardly Boy 1: My clue is kind of pointing this way.
Hardly Boy 2: [moves to his left, to where the first Hardly Boy's clue is pointing] Ohhgh. Yeah, now I've got a total clue.
Hardly Boy 1: I've still got a raging clue.
Hardly Boy 2: [turns right] My clue's pointing over there now!
Hardly Boy 1: Oh, let's follow that clue! [move off to the right and away from the boys' room.]

GL on your quest OP.