Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: The US needs to die.

[ QUOTE ]
Go [censored] yourself you [censored] [censored] bag. When your on any other needs aid who sends the most money. If your country was invaded guess who would help. I wish some foriegn piss of [censored] like you would say this in public because I would slap the taste out of your mouth!

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet people are still perplexed where the stereotypes come from..
Old 03-26-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Go [censored] yourself you [censored] [censored] bag. When your on any other needs aid who sends the most money. If your country was invaded guess who would help. I wish some foriegn piss of [censored] like you would say this in public because I would slap the taste out of your mouth!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stereotyping based on the sentiments of a retarded troll is a good idea.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:25 PM

I live here and i gladly bash when we do dumb crap. My favorite Americans are the ones who proclaim USA the greatest country in the world. Yet somehow they have never left their own state.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:31 PM

Are you Canadians 100% sure internet gambling is legal in your country? There must be a reason a canadian citizen such as calvin ayre owner of bodog doesnt allow canadians on his site.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: The US needs to die.--- You\'re walkin on the fightin side of me

1. "Neteller's exit from Canada was clearly forced upon them by the American DoJ as part of the settlement in the US.' ... I for one think that is much more likely than not. (Andathar, or whatever his name is, prefers to think it was only "indirect" pressure on the Canadian government, like that is a meaningful distinction)

2. "The US needs to die" ------ You are walkin' on the fightin' side of me, there. I've got plenty of political beefs with the Bush Administration, but you crossed the line big time.

3. Save the crap about "liking Americans", you schizoid, two-faced whiner.

4. Go post on some website that is NOT hosted in the US.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I live here and i gladly bash when we do dumb crap. My favorite Americans are the ones who proclaim USA the greatest country in the world. Yet somehow they have never left their own state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been around the world fucko, and yes this is the best place. And not with the armed services...on my dime.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. "The US needs to die" ------ You are walkin' on the fightin' side of me, there. I've got plenty of political beefs with the Bush Administration, but you crossed the line big time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the key. If I had a problem with Canada's government, I wouldn't create a post titled "Canada must die", effectively spitting in the face of every citizen of that country.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. "Neteller's exit from Canada was clearly forced upon them by the American DoJ as part of the settlement in the US.' ... I for one think that is much more likely than not. (Andathar, or whatever his name is, prefers to think it was only "indirect" pressure on the Canadian government, like that is a meaningful distinction)

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? sigh.

It's got nothing to do with US pressure on the Canadians. There is none of that, any more than there's US pressure on the Netherlands to stop legalizing pot. (OK, there's a little bit of that. But nobody cares.)

The much more plausible/rational/not completely crazy explanation is that a Canadian DOJ higher-up has decided that online gambling is illegal (IIRC they've been saying that all along) and has decided now's a good time to inform the processors to get out or be prosecuted.

or, you know, the US did it.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:42 PM

also,

hurrrrrr bald eagle glorious freedom respect the flag dale earnhardt hurrrrr

=

hurrrr 9/11 BU$$$$$$H evil conspiracy zionists worldwide [censored] America hurrrrr

there I think I've dumbed that equation down enough, now let's all hold hands and march on down to politics
Old 03-26-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stereotyping based on the sentiments of a retarded troll is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not a troll..I was a memeber before you. I just get banned for stating my thoughts. Like I bet I would get banned if a started a thread that said all Muslims must die because there the reason for this port security act in the first place...because well there all terrosist. No I dont belive that, just like I dont belive there should be a US must Die thread.
Closed Thread