Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Teeth Whitening

Well, as the OP i appreciate ALL the replies, now that i can see them... Since i was BANNED for 24 hours for googletarding "teeth whitening".

Funny, the response was exactly what i wanted, objective, and informed opinions rather than web pages touting "opinions" and reviews that pop up first purely because they were SEO'd well.
Again, thank folks, looks like trays/carbamide peroxide is the way to go, was looking for a quicker solution, but i also want a more lasting result.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:57 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

if you are paying more than 300 for the trays and gel you are getting scammed, my dentist in vegas is vv good and only charges 250
Old 10-15-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, as the OP i appreciate ALL the replies, now that i can see them... Since i was BANNED for 24 hours for googletarding "teeth whitening".

Funny, the response was exactly what i wanted, objective, and informed opinions rather than web pages touting "opinions" and reviews that pop up first purely because they were SEO'd well.
Again, thank folks, looks like trays/carbamide peroxide is the way to go, was looking for a quicker solution, but i also want a more lasting result.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes im an idiot...but whats googletarding?
Old 10-15-2007, 05:15 AM

Check the stickies.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes im an idiot...but whats googletarding?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Anything which you are too lazy or stupid to figure out yourself, or anything which will not generate interesting discussion."
Old 10-15-2007, 05:57 AM

I got the zoom. It was expensive but well worth it. I got laid for many month after by just smiling into a crowd. The highlight of this stink was my ex girlfriend walking in on me banging some Swedish chick with her [censored] pierced while we were abroad in London.

I finished off for the third time and then went after my girl and banged her in her hotel room. She then went back into my room and slapped up the Swedish girl.

I slept in my girls room and left the Swed with my passed out roommate who I had never met before that day, lol. She could have taken everything I had, but instead I found a post it with her name and number on in the next morning. I ripped it up which I still regret to this day...
Old 10-16-2007, 03:24 PM

Zoom shill?
Old 10-16-2007, 07:26 PM

so the dentist stuff seems to work pretty well, aside from the teeth sensitivity. But how long wil it last? or is it permanent?

Also, i sometimes see advertisements for the earlier mentioned laser whitening. Is this also good? or is it really bad for your teeth? i've never seen it advertised at my dentist, so i'd guess they (real dentists) do not approve of it. It seems to be pretty expensive aswell
Old 10-16-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the zoom. It was expensive but well worth it. I got laid for many month after by just smiling into a crowd. The highlight of this stink was my ex girlfriend walking in on me banging some Swedish chick with her [censored] pierced while we were abroad in London.

I finished off for the third time and then went after my girl and banged her in her hotel room. She then went back into my room and slapped up the Swedish girl.

I slept in my girls room and left the Swed with my passed out roommate who I had never met before that day, lol. She could have taken everything I had, but instead I found a post it with her name and number on in the next morning. I ripped it up which I still regret to this day...

[/ QUOTE ]

forreal