[ QUOTE ]
Baron??

[/ QUOTE ]

dangerfish??
Old 07-31-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Re: 2/4 vs ibadbeatyou

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here fold preflop? I don't know the villains but I fold this in any normal 6 max game preflop.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

When no one is on tilt I fold here pre flop - that's line play for me at least vs UTG raise and UTG+1 3 bet.

~andy

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played LHE in so long I can't remember for sure, but I believe this way my standard line too.

Just assuming solid opponents (apparently not the case here), I think a 3-bet against an UTG 6-max raiser should be just a little too strong for you to want to play AQ.

I had the reputation for being unusually tight at LHE tho.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:05 AM

anyone who wants can check out ibadbeatyou in action right now in the 500/1000
Old 07-31-2007, 04:17 AM

b/3bet is a wild turn line..., cos if capped we are likely doomed, c/r/c seems better. becuz he will bet the A. Actually b/c/b could also be good. hmmmm, so many cool things to do, only one decision to make...damn!

JT
Old 07-31-2007, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Post deleted by Ryan Beal

clever reply. Remember this whole thing got started when you insisted IBBU was "retarded." It kind of pissed me off for serveral reason. First off, I know Ken and he is probably the best player I know personally (I'm not suggesting he is the best player the high stakes games). He coached me for a while about a year ago and I have watched him play a fair amount over time and a total donk is not the way I would describe him. So, when you and Dean call him out for being a big fish I find that laughable. In Dean's case he says so many stupid things it doesn't surprise me but comparing Dean and IBBU is just ridiculous and I would love to take side bets on Dean vs IBBU hu. Baron, as far as your concerned I don't know enough about you to comment. I think it's safe to assume you are tough and a better player than I am. Ken doesn't read 2plus2 so your not going to get a comment out of him but I think I can arrange the Dean vs IBBU HU if Dean wants to tap on that fish tank.

Let me know.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:09 PM

is that the guy tanshuiwen called the best player he had ever seen? i had a feeling it was... that is really funny stuff
Old 07-31-2007, 12:45 PM

dangerfish,

relax, i was making a comment off of limited observations, during which he was probably on tilt. i dont really care how good he is to be honest. i dont play with him often enough to care. but from my observations he looked like a retard and the turn play is bet-3bet
Old 07-31-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is that the guy tanshuiwen called the best player he had ever seen? i had a feeling it was... that is really funny stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the luxury of being able to observe sessions seeing his hole cards and thought process - so yes I will stick with that claim.

Poker is a game of incomplete information. When you do not see the hole cards or know the thought process of another player it is often easy to dismiss it as 'fishy play'.

On the other hand, Ken certainly tilts. He himself would be the first to tell you that he was monkey tilting the 2nd half of the 500/1000 session. When I say Ken is the best player - I'm talking both about A-Game and at his prime. The truth of the poker world is the more time you have to dedicate to the game the better. If I didn't have a full time job I'd be analyzing every single player (like I did with you, Daryn, and then concluded you're not as fishy as I first thought). I'd guess that Ken has made much more from poker than anyone can hope to in their lifetime; and has retired. Now he travels around and plays when he feels like it and it's like a pastime to him. I never knew poker was about the short term results - and I think his long term speaks for itself.

If he's a big fish to you - then you should be happy that he's playing, and just hunt him down when you see him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care one way or the other.

~andy
Old 07-31-2007, 12:54 PM

andy i thought IIII was the best player you'd ever seen [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]