Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Unban him, he's alright. 1 3.23%
Keep him banned -- rules are rules. 4 12.90%
Keep him banned -- he was a pretty lame poster. 7 22.58%
I don't care. 19 61.29%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2007, 08:36 AM

Default BBV: Pick My Car

So I've had a decent start to summer and sitting at about +50K for the may/june after starting horribly. Anyway, a year ago I was playing .10/.25NL and needless to say I couldn't afford a car. Now I can. So, I come to you BBV, since you're the official authority on ballerness, or whatever it is you want to call it.

Ill be entering my last year at UBC, so I'll be using the car in downtown Vancouver a decent amount, if that changes any of your opinions.

So far I've narrowed it down to 4 (somewhat random) choices. All these cars are in the 2002-2004/5 range.

Cadillac CTS
Lincoln LS
Nissan 350z
Infinity G35 coupe

I'm fortunate enough to have family members working in the auto industry, so I can get pretty good deals on all of these cards. They all range from about 15-25K, but as long as its in that range, price won't really effect the decision. I'm definitely planning on putting nice rims on well, as that may effect the decision (Ie. the CTS is kinda gross without rims)

Since I'm retarded/I assume you guys probably know what each of the cars look like, I won't add pics, but hopefully someone bored can do that for me if people want.

I'll follow BBV's advice and post a TR of the purchase with some pictures as well.

Thanks in advance