Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2006, 12:51 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin apologizes

[ QUOTE ]
But to suggest that he is completely beyonbd redemption is absolutely absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is completely beyonbd redemption.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:06 AM

I have read no replies yet. So I might be in the minority.

People makes mistakes. At least he is man enough to fess up to what he has done wrong. He has, in my mind, made a first step in rehabbing his reputation.

Call me crazy, but I believe in forgiveness and redemption.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:07 AM

This is more like the response he should have given initially, instead of the one he gave, which was hardly contrite. I think it's a little late.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

People makes mistakes. At least he is man enough to fess up to what he has done wrong. He has, in my mind, made a first step in rehabbing his reputation.

[/ QUOTE ]

good, invite him to your homegame.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
People make mistakes, and people learn from them. Zee [censored] up, but he also said he's willing to invest years regaining his reputation. If you're unwilling to grant him that courtesy, then in my opinion you're worse than he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very important trait in humans. Forgiveness is essential to the human experience. It should only occur when there is sincere remorse. I think ZJ has taken a step in the right direction. His first response to the fiasco was absurd, immature, and still wraught with senseless emotions. This was completely understandable at the time(I'm sure everyone would take a while to come to their senses after experiencing what ZJ did).

I'm not condoning cheating or what he did. But people are people. And we will all deal with being in ZJ's spot at one point or another during our lives(in a moral sense). Some people will even have it happen many many times. It's nice to see ZJ taking a step in the right direction. I still think is head is in the wrong place as far as party's actions go. If anything it is Stars that handled the situation incorrectly. I'm sure in years to come he will realize that. Maybe when someone wrongs or cheats him out of something.

Some people forgive too easily, some never do. I think both types still have alot to learn about life.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good, invite him to your homegame.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's not get crazy now.

I never said that anyone should welcome him back with open arms. All I'm really doing is acknowledging that he is admitting he f'd up. This may or my not be genuine. I don't know. Maybe this is spin control, or just a disengenuous attempt to rehab his reputation. Or maybe it's genuine. I don't know enough to say one way or the other.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:18 AM

And we will all deal with being in ZJ's spot at one point or another during our lives(in a moral sense).

i am WAY more than double his age, and i have never found myself in such a spot morally.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:26 AM

Thank you for posting this. I accept ZeeJustin's very humble and sincere appology for being an unethical, gready, money-hungry punk who looked for any way to make more money while helping perpetuate the poker stereotype of players being lying cheats who are willing to undermine the integrity of the game for their own gain. It is my nature to forgive.

I also forgive Barry Bonds for being an unethical, gready, money-hungry punk who looked for any way to make more money and helped continue the stereotype of baseball players being jerks who are willing to undermine the integrity of the game for their own gain. It is my nature to forgive.

At this time I am even offering to have one or both of them visit my home - feel free to use the RV gate and come around the back to the pool area, and don't worry about the sign, the two rottweilers are really nice doggies! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2006, 01:35 AM

He's only sorry he got caught and now everyone knows he is a scumbag.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:38 AM

"He seems to understand the error of his ways." To me he seems to understand everyone thinks he is an ass and he better do something about it. Other than that, there is nothing to that statement.