Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Need A Senior Prank. Reward to the WINNAR

[ QUOTE ]
Come out of the bathroom with your wang out, peeing on the floor. Run around yelling, "IT WON'T STOP OH MY GOD!!!" And then when it stops, just put your weiner away and say, "oh... nevermind."

[/ QUOTE ] lol this is awesome. i would totally do this if I didn't have a small penis
Old 07-06-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Come out of the bathroom with your wang out, peeing on the floor. Run around yelling, "IT WON'T STOP OH MY GOD!!!" And then when it stops, just put your weiner away and say, "oh... nevermind."

[/ QUOTE ] lol this is awesome. i would totally do this if I didn't have a small penis

[/ QUOTE ]

haha you both deserve some DannyOcean_ internet cool points
Old 07-06-2007, 05:04 PM

Old 07-06-2007, 05:26 PM

Here's something I did, you can tailor it to your situation. I had an [censored] of a math teacher. He was condescending, and a real prick in general. One day in April, I raised my hand and asked him if we could have a Cinco de Mayo party. He said no (the bastard). Well, we decided that Functions and Stats would be much more fun if we had food, music, etc. So two other guys and me passed around a signup sheet during class for food for the party. At the end of the day, people committed to everything from nachos to a cake. Over the next few weeks, we assigned people responsibilities. One person had music, one had a pinata, etc.

On May 4th, we reminded everyone to bring their stuff. I talked to this old administrator who worked at the H.S. and told him it was Mr. Steen's birthday, and we planned a big party for him. I asked him to call Steenie down to the front office at the start of 3rd period because we were planning a surprise party for him.

So, on Cinco de Mayo rolls around, and we put all of the streamers, cake, pinata, stereo, food, drink, etc. in another teachers room. Not 5 minutes into class, Steen gets called down to the front office. At this time, we start going into high gear, flying around moving desks, putting banners up, getting all the food from next door, hanging the pinata. This was also during lunch for a bunch of people, so they all piled into the room. We turned off the light, and waited for him to get back. He walked in, we hit the stereo, and started a congo line. I thought he was gonna [censored] a brick. He couldnt do anything really, with 60-70 people filling the classroom. The pinata was filled with mini-M&Ms, so when it got busted, they went EVERYWHERE. Best 1 1/2 hours of class I ever had.

Beat: Signed up for 2+2 after 12 months of lurking mostly in strategy to post in BBV4Life.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's something I did, you can tailor it to your situation. I had an [censored] of a math teacher. He was condescending, and a real prick in general. One day in April, I raised my hand and asked him if we could have a Cinco de Mayo party. He said no (the bastard). Well, we decided that Functions and Stats would be much more fun if we had food, music, etc. So two other guys and me passed around a signup sheet during class for food for the party. At the end of the day, people committed to everything from nachos to a cake. Over the next few weeks, we assigned people responsibilities. One person had music, one had a pinata, etc.

On May 4th, we reminded everyone to bring their stuff. I talked to this old administrator who worked at the H.S. and told him it was Mr. Steen's birthday, and we planned a big party for him. I asked him to call Steenie down to the front office at the start of 3rd period because we were planning a surprise party for him.

So, on Cinco de Mayo rolls around, and we put all of the streamers, cake, pinata, stereo, food, drink, etc. in another teachers room. Not 5 minutes into class, Steen gets called down to the front office. At this time, we start going into high gear, flying around moving desks, putting banners up, getting all the food from next door, hanging the pinata. This was also during lunch for a bunch of people, so they all piled into the room. We turned off the light, and waited for him to get back. He walked in, we hit the stereo, and started a congo line. I thought he was gonna [censored] a brick. He couldnt do anything really, with 60-70 people filling the classroom. The pinata was filled with mini-M&Ms, so when it got busted, they went EVERYWHERE. Best 1 1/2 hours of class I ever had.

Beat: Signed up for 2+2 after 12 months of lurking mostly in strategy to post in BBV4Life.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool. so what was the prank?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cool. so what was the prank?

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasnt his birthday, right?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:40 PM

Alright i need more more more. So far the winner is the penis in salt on the football field. MSpaints are a bonus. If you win and have an MSpaint, i'll make it 17.50 on Stars FTW.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:44 PM

I then ran out of the bathroom with my weiner hanging out peeing all over...nevermind
Old 07-06-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright i need more more more. So far the winner is the penis in salt on the football field. MSpaints are a bonus. If you win and have an MSpaint, i'll make it 17.50 on Stars FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense to whoever suggested it, but the penis on the football field is really unoriginal and could very easily get you vandelism charges.

Go with something at graduation. Get most of the senior class in on it, and make sure everyone knows you masterminded it.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:56 PM

some caution/biohazard tape, tape around your school and type professional letters that say something like chemical spill, etc.

krazy glue lockers

take lots of car grease, and pour it down the main staircase in your school literally like 1 min. before the last bell rings

once the bell rings, everyone will fall down stairs, and grease will cover the entire school by the time everyones been walking around, and everyone will be falling, and it would take them forever to pick it up.