Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2007, 10:04 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

I have to click on the table before the hotkeys are activated... anyway to avoid that?
Old 10-08-2007, 10:05 PM

(Stars)
Old 10-08-2007, 10:16 PM

There are a couple ways to get a table active. If something other than a game window is the active window, you can always just press + on the Numpad to bring up an active table. If you want to activate a table other than the current active table, you can use the arrow keys to navigate to it. I recommend reading the usage notes on the download page.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I had a few beers tonight - and got some inspiration then obsessed with making a crazy "table rotation" script as per the other thread... nothing worth posting yet tho , and now I need sleep [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Now THAT cannot be good, drunken code? Oh my... I have enough headaches trying to figure out what I wrote while sober..

[ QUOTE ]
You just make them up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh that easy huh.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:34 PM

bah, such a big headache, all I want is to run 30 SNGs on a 30" monitor and when 1 pops up I want to be able to fold / call/ raise/ or bet any amout as I type in the numpad, but these buttons only work about half the time, and I'm on the wrong table the other half of the time, although I complement you for a useful script for others.

Really BetPot is perfect for me if you could just add in the numbers type in/ betbox clearing feature.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I had a few beers tonight - and got some inspiration then obsessed with making a crazy "table rotation" script as per the other thread... nothing worth posting yet tho , and now I need sleep [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Now THAT cannot be good, drunken code? Oh my... I have enough headaches trying to figure out what I wrote while sober..

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, too true [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It is more a matter of while drinking away from the computer, I have the thought "why could I not do THIS in a script" - then get home and hammer out some (no doubt terrible) code. So long as I get the idea down before I crash, I'm happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Who knows, maybe it will be unworkable in the morning, but I'll worry about that when sober - and no doubt have to clean up a ton of slack coding, if nned be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You just make them up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh that easy huh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just checked out the page, looks like 0x401 - 0x7999 are fair game... maybe 0x8000+ are too - not in any fit state to be sure right now, but looks like probably [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/misc/SendMessageList.htm
Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It can tile up to 16 (!) tables on a single monitor. Not suggesting you should try playing 16 tables tho

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
all I want is to run 30 SNGs

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I was just gonna say you will certainly find people here that play 20+ Xanderz - here is one of them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Catcher - wait until tomorrow when I clean up my drunken code... I'm sure you will like for ~30 tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: I can do 20 after a few coffees... 30 is sick catcher!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ha, I was just gonna say you will certainly find people here that play 20+ Xanderz - here is one of them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]That is not playing !! working maybe, playing, no [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I suppose I could add more slots, it's just a matter of continuing the if else chain to set the number of rows/columns.

[ QUOTE ]
Catcher - wait until tomorrow when I clean up my drunken code... I'm sure you will like for ~30 tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I semi-finished the rotation code.. I just can't test the case for 2 monitors per one of the posters' request. So I haven't the slightest clue if the 2 monitor layout works, but the single monitor certainly does.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bah, such a big headache, all I want is to run 30 SNGs on a 30" monitor and when 1 pops up I want to be able to fold / call/ raise/ or bet any amout as I type in the numpad, but these buttons only work about half the time, and I'm on the wrong table the other half of the time,

[/ QUOTE ]
I find stars hard to multi-table as every window looks like an active one ! Anyway, this script doesn't try to maintain tables based on which needs action. There is already a script (TableNavigator) that I believe does this, though I haven't tried it. It has even been discussed in this thread.

You can get it here: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/TableNavigator
Old 10-09-2007, 01:05 AM

yeah I was running table nav and the table that was highlighted wouldn't always be the table active from your script, also, sometimes it took 3 or 4 clicks of the - button to raise or / button to fold. IDK cool program it just doesn't fit me right now.