Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

I just sent you one and configured mine to allow my data to be viewable too. You were still greyed out though, but maybe I'll let the Wii rest and update or something.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:49 PM

OK, I got yours, and you're now black. I figure 2 is what we need to get any of the upgrades that require green tokens.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:24 PM

Beat, with spoilers:

<font color="white">Ugh. I was fighting my way out of the place in the Sky City that I dubbed Metroid Hell. Man, those [censored] are tough. You try and freeze them w/ the missiles and the missiles pass right through all too often. So, after a long battle involving much running away, I go through a door which I thought was the way out. No, it was the door going backwards, deeper into Metroid Hell. I go back through the door, and it respawned the little [censored]. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!</font>
Old 09-04-2007, 09:05 PM

Mr Wookie, i have not read your spoilers but how much gametime was spent beating this game?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:39 PM

I'm 9 or 10 hours in of actual game time on the clock when I load, but the play time is somewhat longer than that, since it doesn't count the time when I'm paused and staring at the map, I don't think. I haven't beaten it yet. Reviews say 20ish hours.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:22 PM

Bump. Is there anyone else out there who would like to swap friend vouchers? Otherwise, I guess I should just swap all the ones I have with Warsaw so that I can unlock some of the other extras.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bump. Is there anyone else out there who would like to swap friend vouchers? Otherwise, I guess I should just swap all the ones I have with Warsaw so that I can unlock some of the other extras.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been avoiding this thread for fear of spoilers (and I'm still not finished) but I did swap with you because you were in black on my friends list. I'll send some more to you and Warsaw if he shows up (I think he does). I have about 10 or so.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more than willing. Just haven't looked into how to do it. I think you can find my Wii code in the main Wii code thread, I don't have it in my head at the moment.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:20 PM

Moozh,

To do it, you need to go into the extras menu and configure Wii connect 24 so that you share the fact that you play MP3. Then you can send some and we can send them to you.

gharp,

This thread has been largely spoiler free. I posted some pretty minor spoilers in white above, and there were some even more elementary spoilers before that. No one has really posted anything about the last half of the game. I'm getting pretty close to having beaten it, though: 96% of items found, 87% of rooms explored. I think after the two I sent you, I have 13 left.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Moozh,

To do it, you need to go into the extras menu and configure Wii connect 24 so that you share the fact that you play MP3. Then you can send some and we can send them to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, done. Anyone else? I may have to add you to my friends list, I'm a bit behind on the main list.