Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 02:22 AM

Default Re: DN watches Al Gore\'s movie and makes major life changes....

I wonder what Daniel's reaction would be if someone suggested that an excellent way to reduce greenhouse emissions would be to build more nuclear power plants.

Of course, he says astrology is witchcraft.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:34 AM

Thank god for hollywood. If it wasn't for them telling me what to think and do, I'd be buying diamonds like a hypocrite (blood diamond), driving a car like a fascist (the day after tomorrow, an inconvenient truth), or enjoying the war in Iraq like a mercenary(farenheit 9/11). I'm so glad I have better educated people like Tim Robbins, Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon to tell me what to think.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it the U.S government's responsibility to fix the problem, shouldn't the whole world be helping? In the 70s they thought we were headed towards another ice age. I highly doubt that global warming will end life on the Earth within 50 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is America's fault, idiot. Just listen to Bono, we are the reason Africa is starving, not because they live in a [censored] climate and don't know how to use condoms. It's because we don't send them billions of dollars. It is America's fault the middle east is in chaos, it has been a utopia of nonviolence over there for centuries. And of course global warming is our fault, we are the only ones driving cars and using energy. Everything is a conspiracy, and the government is out to get you. That's why Bush flew the planes into the WTC, obviously.

Hippies, please go die somewhere, honestly. You can't afford a bike, let alone a hybrid, so quit bitching and smoke yourself retarded. tyvm.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is it the U.S government's responsibility to fix the problem, shouldn't the whole world be helping? In the 70s they thought we were headed towards another ice age. I highly doubt that global warming will end life on the Earth within 50 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is America's fault, idiot. Just listen to Bono, we are the reason Africa is starving, not because they live in a [censored] climate and don't know how to use condoms. It's because we don't send them billions of dollars. It is America's fault the middle east is in chaos, it has been a utopia of nonviolence over there for centuries. And of course global warming is our fault, we are the only ones driving cars and using energy. Everything is a conspiracy, and the government is out to get you. That's why Bush flew the planes into the WTC, obviously.

Hippies, please go die somewhere, honestly. You can't afford a bike, let alone a hybrid, so quit bitching and smoke yourself retarded. tyvm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, the 'government is out to get you' folks are on the opposite side of most issues as the hippie folks. You just hate everyone don't you?
Old 02-11-2007, 02:53 AM

When he sells the cars, won't the next person just be polluting???...so should he destroy them????

seriously, he is such an easy mark....we gotta figure out a way to scam him out of his tourn winnings...
Old 02-11-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one is saying everything is America's fault. Their argument is merely applying good samaritanism to the level of nations. Also, not everyone besides Ayn Rand is a hippy.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank god for hollywood. If it wasn't for them telling me what to think and do, I'd be buying diamonds like a hypocrite (blood diamond), driving a car like a fascist (the day after tomorrow, an inconvenient truth), or enjoying the war in Iraq like a mercenary(farenheit 9/11). I'm so glad I have better educated people like Tim Robbins, Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon to tell me what to think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 02-11-2007, 03:09 AM

I bought the DVD when it came out and it is sold in packaging that is more enviro friendly then other DVDs. The great thing is seeing 50 used copies at Blockbuster in the normal black DVD cases. I
Old 02-11-2007, 03:17 AM

Daniel Negreanu- The antithesis of the word skeptic.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

seriously, he is such an easy mark....we gotta figure out a way to scam him out of his tourn winnings...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doyle's beaten everyone to it already.
Closed Thread