Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2007, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Asking out a girl

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, Japanese girls go crazy over American guys.

I was there and it was nuts. I'm ugly and I had a gaggle of Japanese girls going after my dick.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely. This whole thing is a huge beat. Forget about the German, who doesn't like you btw, and go after Japanese chicks. If you are any kind of reasonable at all you could get with an 8 or 9, and almost all put out super easy. I mean I am a total loser in America, could never get with anybody here except weird chicks, yet in Japan I immediately hooked up with someone decent the first time I ever went out, and I barely spoke the language.
You could find someone who speaks English, which I don't recommend as they are usually huge whores looking to take your foreign $, or suck it up and date someone who doesn't and be an expert in Japanese in three months. Japanese guys are usually ugly, suck in bed, and treat their gf's like [censored] (no offense to those who are not like this), so if you are even reasonably decent to her she will respect you like a god as well.
Don't mention anything about drugs though. That will scare most of them off right away - they have been heavily educated that drugs including just weed are so horrible that using them once means certain addiction and subsequent death. Of course, 1 yr. prison term for small amount of weed will do that to you.