Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Re: Famous urban legends

[ QUOTE ]
In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through a crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well, it was on her way home, so she agreed..

A week later a home in Berlin was raided by the police after reports of suspicious activity. In the house police found several mutilated bodies and human flesh. They also found an envelope with a letter inside that read.. "This is the last one I am sending you today".

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont get its, i'm really high, someone explain it!!
Old 07-30-2007, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through a crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well, it was on her way home, so she agreed..

A week later a home in Berlin was raided by the police after reports of suspicious activity. In the house police found several mutilated bodies and human flesh. They also found an envelope with a letter inside that read.. "This is the last one I am sending you today".

[/ QUOTE ]

moral of the story: never talk to blind people. If a blind person asks you for help, run away or kill him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mods can we please delete this post that is completely sick.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:14 AM

I can't believe I haven't heard a lot of these already, keep them coming!
Old 07-30-2007, 06:23 AM

There is currently an epidemic of undersized babies born to mothers who eat too much trans fat. Just another reason to watch your diet closely.

Old 07-30-2007, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is currently an epidemic of undersized babies born to mothers who eat too much trans fat. Just another reason to watch your diet closely.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I want one!

Albino pygmy monkeys are way way cuter though.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont get its, i'm really high, someone explain it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Blind man has people deliver letters to a friend.
2. Friend kills the letter carriers when they arrive.
3. No more victims will be coming today.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
moral of the story: never talk to blind people. If a blind person asks you for help, run away or kill him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mods can we please delete this post that is completely sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was funny.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My good buddy Alex just called me from the Commerce about a hand that happened there recently. He wasn't at the table.

5-10 no-limit. Nice old rich guy and a punk kid are at the table. The punk kid has been riding the old man for hours. The old guy hasn't said anything. Finally they tangle in a huge pot and get all the money in. The kid shows a big aces full - a jackpot qualifier. The old man says, "Well, I'm rich already," flashes quads, and MUCKS HIS HAND.

Punk goes ballistic. Floor says sorry kid it doesn't count.

Old man then whips out a wad of bills and pays everyone else at the table what they would have won in the jackpot.

Now that's style.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-30-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my gf told me about this story that some acquantaince who used to work at arbys told her. SOmething about the roast beef coming in liquid form, so she won't eat there and hadn't in like 5 years even though she loves it. I'm like wtf, I'm looking this up, and sure enough its on Snopes as false. So she just called and I obv requested she pick up Arbys and it will be the first time she has had it in 5 years or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, i'm pretty sure this is true as my cousin worked at Arby's and said the meat comes in liquid form and when heated turns into solid. I'm calling her as we speak.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:30 PM

The Chevy Nova didn't sell well in latin america because "no va" means "doesn't go" in spanish.

http://www.snopes.com/business/misxlate/nova.asp