Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: what happend w/ SwedenofTerror/pr1nny/Wasted Potential threads?

Old 07-25-2007, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dibs,

I think it is pretty lame to delete a thread that consists of CHAT THAT PEOPLE MADE IN A PUBLICLY VIEWABLE PLACE.

How about instead of that people TAKE SOME F'ING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT THEY WRITE IN OPEN VENUES?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to take sides or say what I think is right but it could have been a spiral worth avoiding. I like the payoff rumors though. def +ev.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes of deleted thread:-

SwedenofTerror played Wasted Potential HU, got owned/pissed off/whatever then made lots of lame threats to hunt him down and kill him. Pr1nny then sits with Swedenof terror and gets the same kind of abuse without actually playing a hand either cause SOT was too drunk to realise the player change or was just a psycho. Pr1nny ownes SOT in the chat and basically invites him over for said said confrontation. SOT continually says he will hunt him down and pr1nny saying that he doesn't need to cause he can have his address if he wants. Rinsed and repeated a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a fun thread. Too bad it got deleted.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:52 PM

All,

FWIW, my opinion I posted in mod forum:

I recall Krantz writing stuff like "BRING IT ON PUSSY, COME TO NYC, BRING YOUR SWEDISH FRIENDS AND GUNS AND BOMBS AND WHATEVER AND FLY TO NYC TOMORROW AND LET'S FIGHT. I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND YOU CAN SHOW UP YOU LITTLE BITCH, BRING ALL YOUR F'ING SWEDISH FRIENDS AND LET'S FIGHT" in the openly viewable FTP chat.

Whatever, I don't really care. I just think it is retarded for Krantz to go off like that in chat and then bitch to a mod when it gets reposted. Guy wants to be Internet tough guy to tilt guys one moment and then turns into a scared little bitch the next? Pathetic.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes of deleted thread:-

SwedenofTerror played Wasted Potential HU, got owned/pissed off/whatever then made lots of lame threats to hunt him down and kill him. Pr1nny then sits with Swedenof terror and gets the same kind of abuse without actually playing a hand either cause SOT was too drunk to realise the player change or was just a psycho. Pr1nny ownes SOT in the chat and basically invites him over for said said confrontation. SOT continually says he will hunt him down and pr1nny saying that he doesn't need to cause he can have his address if he wants. Rinsed and repeated a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Missed the bit about them subsequently having a heads-up grudge match and Krantz busting Terror of Sweden for $40k or something.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I recall Krantz writing stuff like "BRING IT ON PUSSY, COME TO NYC, BRING YOUR SWEDISH FRIENDS AND GUNS AND BOMBS AND WHATEVER AND FLY TO NYC TOMORROW AND LET'S FIGHT. I'LL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND YOU CAN SHOW UP YOU LITTLE BITCH, BRING ALL YOUR F'ING SWEDISH FRIENDS AND LET'S FIGHT" in the openly viewable FTP chat.

Whatever, I don't really care. I just think it is retarded for Krantz to go off like that in chat and then bitch to a mod when it gets reposted. Guy wants to be Internet tough guy to tilt guys one moment and then turns into a scared little bitch the next? Pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be fairly new around here, but one thing I've learned is diablo = cool.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:04 PM

I'm glad I read the originals now, they were a good read. fwiw, Krantz was just defending himself after ridiculous threats from TerrorofSweden aka Fast Freddie (who apparently has mad connections yo) The best part of the chat was from an observer who said "poker nerds" at the end.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

You are the man. Just the man, really. You just exude cool. It drips from all your posts.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:10 PM

Krantz,

Haha, so ironic that you make a smart-ass post like that in response to my post.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Krantz,

Haha, so ironic that you make a smart-ass post like that in response to my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not going to get into a back and forth with you here, but i mean, i just lost a ton of respect for you.